GUILTY Case# 2016-096 | Mike777 vs optionstarsglobal.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that OptionStarsGlobal.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 77 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks for all your support!!!!! No any updates from the company. Looks like no any care about company name reputation anymore.....

Once they get a certain distance down the scam road, then they stop caring who knows. GUILTY!

I have the same problem with withdraw my money
They have allot of excuses ..

1. Not good ID scan
2. Not good Proof of residence
3. My IBAN number form my bank is not good
4. I send them a screen copy of My bank details
5. now I wait until Friday

when I don't have the money then I will file an complain against them aswell

GUILTY in my EYES

Mike777--I cannot exactly understand all of your description of the problem, but if the broker does not return your money, he is GUILTY, and trying for a chargeback from your creditcard company makes sense(but I suggest you try to keep it simple for them: bankers are easily confused). Best of luck to you!--feaisland55

I have the same problem with withdraw my money
They have allot of excuses ..

1. Not good ID scan
2. Not good Proof of residence
3. My IBAN number form my bank is not good
4. I send them a screen copy of My bank details
5. now I wait until Friday

when I don't have the money then I will file an complain against them aswell

GUILTY in my EYES

I GOT MY MONEY NOW...it was transferred today
I don't know why it took so long but I got it.....I think they really do their best to get everyone satisfied..
although I must say..what I have bin reading here they are guilty as they can be....

What is not theirs they have to pay it back and should not hold any funds what so ever.....

Hello to everyone ! This brokerage is based in Bulgaria, Sofia ! I have a lot of information about the company ! If there is interest on it, send me a message

Regards.

TheBroker

Review Moderation Team Note: Please post an information you have publicly.

The FPA has had too many cases of people offering information either wanting to sell questionable information or else trying to get victims to sign up for new "investments".

Publicly posting the information helps more people who have had problems with a company. Doing this also removes any worry about the offer being some sort of recovery room scam.

Back