GUILTY Case# 2016-101 | mbreitfelder vs porterfinance.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that PorterFinance.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 62 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So Action Fraud came back with "We don't see any fraud with your issue." This is the same gooblygook that I am receiving from everyone. They have told me to send a complaint to the FCA, which I think I have done already. I do have a complaint to the U.S. NFA as the CFTC would not take the complaint, but the NFA would. I have forwarded everything I have to the NFA to try to get some kind of favorable decision. No regulatory body wants to take any responsibility for a rogue trader trading under their radar as they have missed this entity in defrauding the public. What a joke.

I filed a complaint with the FCA, which may amount to nothing as they can't do anything other than list Porter Finance onto a Fraud list. It seems that no regulatory agency even wants to investigate them, and if they do, they come up with "We found no wrongdoing." So a rogue company that hasn't registered themselves with any regulatory agency can get away with anything. This is starting to stink to high heaven.

Trading on Saturday when ALL markets are closed. Yo AsstMod! I think it's time for the formal invitation.

This is what OTC means, Pharaoh. This is not the official spot exchange market, OTC deals are cleared inside broker's platform and this is how the price differs.
Anyway, if you make a profit they can always use this excuse: "We experienced a technical problem, all deals have been cancelled." Really? There were noone who can see that there was a problem. That must be a joke!
Guilty!

I checked out Skyrunway for Directorship and their name changed to Running Forests Partners Ltd and they are out of business. How convenient. All of these "Companies" go from one company name to the next to the next to the next with next director to new directors to new directors to new addresses to new addresses to new addresses. No wonder authorities have trouble tracking these thieves down.

I checked out Skyrunway for Directorship and their name changed to Running Forests Partners Ltd and they are out of business. How convenient. All of these "Companies" go from one company name to the next to the next to the next with next director to new directors to new directors to new addresses to new addresses to new addresses. No wonder authorities have trouble tracking these thieves down.

I contacted someone at porterfinance.com who asked me to link him to the complaint threads. so I have done that. just something i feel like i should add, so that it shows that they said they would look into the issues, so we can see if they do or not...

This is what OTC means, Pharaoh. This is not the official spot exchange market, OTC deals are cleared inside broker's platform and this is how the price differs.
Anyway, if you make a profit they can always use this excuse: "We experienced a technical problem, all deals have been cancelled." Really? There were noone who can see that there was a problem. That must be a joke!
Guilty!

No legitimate broker runs trades when all the exchanges are closed. With all the other exchanges closed, there is not even a reference point to base price on. The only possible way such a thing could not be a scam would be if the broker had a HUGE number of clients actively trading during those hours, thus creating price movement by their own attempts to buy and sell. I doubt very many of the largest forex brokers could do this. There's no way a scammy little binary outfit like Porter/Grey Mountain could.

And in binary, you can't just leave the trade open until the markets open. Those fictional prices will put you out of the money as often as the people running the trading platform backend want you to lose.

I called Porter out on not having any employees onsite when things went awry. I was a newbie and was not aware that no trading took place during the time I was trading, that being midnight to 3 am Eastern Time USA Saturat morning and it still continued after that. No employees onsite at Porter is their own dang fault and Panda not "finding this issue until later" is a crock. No one works on Saturdays in the BO world. Tsk, tsk tsk on both companies and Greymountain.

Is there any way to get anyone at Porter Finance to re-join this thread? The last person I have spoken with regarding a settlement amount was Bill Harris, William.harris@porterfinance.com. I think the only person to respond here from Porter Finance was the Supervisor of Support, Diana a long time ago. My discussions with Bill Harris were cut off not too long ago.
Thank you and please advise,
Mike

I am still trying to understand OTC trading.
How can the trading happen when all the market are closed?
This sounds like they just ramble out numbers of their own creation:
Those that loose trades, they keep the money.
Those that win trades, there was a "glitch" and they keep the money.
Sounds like a big fat guilty to me. :mad:
I know the poll is closed but I am using these cases to educate myself and sound off an opinion.
That way if I am wrong in the way I am seeing something, the top dawgs here can help me understand better. :D
Cheers :cool:

Back