GUILTY Case# 2016-105 | Katootje vs 500Option.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that 500option.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 68 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have voted guilty, however, with respect, it appears our Member Trader could have used more caution when the the culprit firm started guaranteeing a winning strategy. No matter who you are dealing with in any business, "Trust, but verify". If you cannot verify, "know when to fold, know when to walk away and know when to run".
I was stupid! True much more caution

Until you've seen scam in action, there's no reason to blame yourself. It's the people on their 4th or 5th round of getting scammed by binary companies that I wonder about.

Simple rules to live by:

1. No matter what, stay away from binary options.

2. Take your time and do in-depth research before sending money to any forex broker.

Until you've seen scam in action, there's no reason to blame yourself. It's the people on their 4th or 5th round of getting scammed by binary companies that I wonder about.

Simple rules to live by:

1. No matter what, stay away from binary options.

2. Take your time and do in-depth research before sending money to any forex broker.

Yes Thanks for your advice. I also have a small forex account with a regulated broker in The Netherlands. No more Binary for me. Lesson Learnt!!

First of all, Katootje had the courage enough to try to invest. Unfortunately, the pressures of debt management can influence some bad decisions. Hopefully this was a lesson well learnt and the key signs of a bad deal has been thoroughly identified.

Secondly, never trust an organization that shares it's website with 44 other domains. According to the server details on ScamAdviser.com, this site 500Option.com has very little possibility of maintaining a real time trading infrastructure.

However, here's some good news. Since this server is located in the USA, it would be a good idea to file a complaint with the CFTC:

http://www.cftc.gov/ConsumerProtection/RedressReparations/index.htm

Thirdly, never ever trust a fake broker scammer(s) who calls at any time to send money. No self respecting broker will do this, and furthermore how this F. Bass has belittled a client is criminal. Nobody that is as disrespectful as this "Bass" hole should ever be involved in any type of financially related service or client activity.

Let's let the CFTC sort this out.

First of all, Katootje had the courage enough to try to invest. Unfortunately, the pressures of debt management can influence some bad decisions. Hopefully this was a lesson well learnt and the key signs of a bad deal has been thoroughly identified.

Secondly, never trust an organization that shares it's website with 44 other domains. According to the server details on ScamAdviser.com, this site 500Option.com has very little possibility of maintaining a real time trading infrastructure.

However, here's some good news. Since this server is located in the USA, it would be a good idea to file a complaint with the CFTC:

http://www.cftc.gov/ConsumerProtection/RedressReparations/index.htm

Thirdly, never ever trust a fake broker scammer(s) who calls at any time to send money. No self respecting broker will do this, and furthermore how this F. Bass has belittled a client is criminal. Nobody that is as disrespectful as this "Bass" hole should ever be involved in any type of financially related service or client activity.

Let's let the CFTC sort this out.

Im wrting to them immediately! Thank you.

This sooooo horrible to read...... I never had any experience with them and after knowing this will definitely never will

status so far:

I am in contact with the fraud dpt of the bank they place their transactions with .I received an email back, from their Head of Corporate Customers that they are looking into my situation. I hope I hear a positive reply. Fingers crossed.

I was stupid! True much more caution
This 500 Option never speak the truth I had problem with 500 option But somehow I managed to get back my deposit after some nasty email.
I forgot the name of the accounts manager he was sacked from 500 Option I will check my past mail and do the attachment to make the case stronger

Back