GUILTY Case# 2016-105 | Katootje vs 500Option.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that 500option.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 68 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GULITY!...When the broker promises of a profit on the investment due his professional trading experience, actually as one deposits his investment, these criminals try to cheat you one way or the other....

Money Returned!!!!

I am so happy to announce that together with David from WinChargeback we were successful in obtaining a refund of my funds charged via my credit card by the cowboy operation 500Option. I reached out to WinChargeback in May of this year. After the post on the FPA forum, I was advised to contact them.

Together with David we diligently addressed the facts of what happened and today I am so happy to tell you I got my € 8,000.00 returned to my account.

I cant tell you how relieved I am to have been in contact with WinChargeback, the professionalism and patience and I would highly recommend their services to anyone needing assistance. For those of you feeling at your wits end in trying to obtain your funds that were “stolen” via any Binary Options scam, SPREAD THE WORD, reach out to them They WILL help you, like they did me.

Again, Thank you so much – I had almost given up hope.

Happy K……

Original FPA Traders Court Submission by Katootje:
Hi Kathie,
What happened to you is a terrible thing. However, I still dont understand why people are trying to make money gambling with binary options but this is not my business. I still feel very sad for you. I am currently living from my trades and I dont need (and never will ) to scam people to make money. On the contrary, I was willing to trade for other people to make them rich because I felt this was my purpose since life granted me with such a gift; I read graphics like an open book. Unfortunately, my financial advisor told me it was illegal for me to trade other's people money because I wasnt CFA. I could face a 200000$ fine and many years in prison; even if people were making a lot of money with my trades. Yep, this is true. I cannot even trade for my own sister neither my mother ! I found that very ridiculous since CFAs have the reputation to be the worst traders on earth. My advice to you would be that if you could find a good private trader and invest just a little bit of money at a time to see if he (she) is good, this would probably be the best option. If it is illegal to invest with private traders in your country, then find a legal CFA that knows how to do technical trades; he will perform a yield ten times of a conventional fundamental trader. I will vote guilty and hope you will find a way out. Good luck.

Hi Kathie,
What happened to you is a terrible thing. However, I still dont understand why people are trying to make money gambling with binary options but this is not my business. I still feel very sad for you. I am currently living from my trades and I dont need (and never will ) to scam people to make money. On the contrary, I was willing to trade for other people to make them rich because I felt this was my purpose since life granted me with such a gift; I read graphics like an open book. Unfortunately, my financial advisor told me it was illegal for me to trade other's people money because I wasnt CFA. I could face a 200000$ fine and many years in prison; even if people were making a lot of money with my trades. Yep, this is true. I cannot even trade for my own sister neither my mother ! I found that very ridiculous since CFAs have the reputation to be the worst traders on earth. My advice to you would be that if you could find a good private trader and invest just a little bit of money at a time to see if he (she) is good, this would probably be the best option. If it is illegal to invest with private traders in your country, then find a legal CFA that knows how to do technical trades; he will perform a yield ten times of a conventional fundamental trader. I will vote guilty and hope you will find a way out. Good luck.
Thank you for your kind words. My experience has me almost bankrupt. Although I managed to regain my funds made by credit card, the monies I put into this account via bank transfer are gone. Looking back, I see how absolutely naïeve I was.
I have lost my faith in ever investing again. I am broke and repaying the bank for the loan at 6.8% interest rate. I have another binary option account with 6.5k in it and dont have the guts to trade. I am just broken now. Short of paying a lawyer to get it back I wish I knew someone who would do it for me. I am open to any tips.

Kathy

First, try to get your cash back from that other binary account. Second, give up on binaries. At best, they are gambling, not trading.

Pay off the debts. Park any money you have in a savings account for now and spend some time in Forex Military School.

First, try to get your cash back from that other binary account. Second, give up on binaries. At best, they are gambling, not trading.

Pay off the debts. Park any money you have in a savings account for now and spend some time in Forex Military School.

Your absolutly right! I'm reflecting on my lessons learned from this expieirience. However painful it has been, It was a hell of a ride! -It may have been a path I had to take to get me to - where I am now.

Im currently focussed on my new career which is demanding and, at the same time, very rewarding.

I will follow the training as you suggest, preferably with a demo account where I can regain my confidence.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I highly recommend learning on a demo. Save yourself some headaches - use a separate email address for demo signups and never give them your real phone number. Even good brokers may decide it's time for you to deposit money. The truth is that only you can say when you are ready to go from demo to live.

Back