GUILTY Case# 2016-106 | Tommisu vs securedoptions.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that SecuredOptions.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 70 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
l sympathise with your case. Even if they are regulated, the so called account manager will twist and trick you to lose all the money. l had not submitted my case but had a similar experience with Banc De Binary which is regulated by CYSEC but is a SCAM and a FRAUD as well tricked me into depositing $5000.00 and loss all my money including $5000 bonus total $10000 in 5 trades within 15 minutes, claiming my deposits are protected but in the end said l loss it also and no refund.

GUILTY

First of all, if it isn't a glaring neon scam sign to you when a so-called account manager calls and "brain storms" ways for you to send money you can't afford to lose,
then check out the website on ScamAdviser.com:

Website Value: $574.17
Speed: Average (1246ms)
42 Other WebSites On This Server

Hint: if a binary options broker shares it's website with 42 other domains like "uuurgh.net" or "'wehope,org" then it's probably not really a good idea to send money to them, even if they offer a teaser by allowing you to withdraw your cash and sniff it a little bit initially.

Secondly, according to the server and network specs for this outfit, it doesn't seem possible that they are capable of any real time trading. The CFTC has a good description of this, they call it "offline trading" where all orders are fictitious or simulated.

Since this "SecuredOptions.com" server is operating on US soil, it may be a good idea to alert the FEDs:
http://www.cftc.gov/ConsumerProtection/RedressReparations/index.htm

They have a special deal for these "mortgage your house and send us the money" type of perpetrators.

Agreed! Stay away from GreyMountain Management ! And also people who tell you to put in more money - total rip off!

I have submitted a complaint to my local police, actionfraud uk, econsumer.gov. But CFTC is another good channel, like you said, as they have their server based in US. Getting as many authorities involved is as much as we can do at this point, until one of them deemed it interesting enough to pursue the case.

Scammers like Privilege Trading .com.This James Bennet acts exactly like Remy Lacoutre from Privilege Trading .com. It looks as if there is an institute where these devils are trained to scam people cause they use same tactics to inflict pain into innocent money hunters.

Back