GUILTY Case# 2016-118 | scott111 vs g4trader.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that G4Trader.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 91 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

scott111

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: g4trader.com

My Case is: I had $2411 in my account (2411 of which was profit) my account was taken over and someone opened traders on my account. This company took two lots of $3000 from my bank all without my knowledge or permission. All of the money was then lost ($8411 in total). g4trader.com and go24invest.com are the same company.

account number: 5400403
Account manager: Eddy Bredda (claims he doesn't work for them now)

attached is all of the trading history, only the first trade is what I have placed, the rest i knew nothing about until it was too late. Also atached is my funding transactions including the $6000 that was taken from my bank account.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by scot111 on 05/30/16

The company was first contacted about the issue on 12/07/15 the last contact was on 05/30/16

Details: To start with, my account manager to me not to worry...it will be sorted out
Then i have been ignored since then, email and phone number blocked.

Company representatives' emails: vincent lombardo <vincent.lombardo@g4trader.com>
eddy bredda <eddy.bredda@g4trader.com>
customer enquiries <info@g4trader.com>
customer enquiries <info@go24invest.com>

Attachments

• ClosedTrades_Account_Number5400403_11_4_2016.pdf
    180.2 KB · Views: 4
  • FundingTransactions_Account_Number5400403_11_4_2016.pdf
    12.6 KB · Views: 4
  • TERMS AND CONDITIONS, G4TRADER.pdf
    148.1 KB · Views: 3
Send the link to your Scam Alerts thread to every address you can find for G4Traders. Do not send them the link to this thread. While it is in the Court Case Preparation Folder, only a few people can see it. Invite them to join the discussion in Scam Alerts and explain their side of your complaint.

Post an update here and in your Scam Alerts once you've done this.

have sent links to the email addresses that i have however i think ive been blocked from most of them email addresses. The case has been reported to action fraud last week. They take 30 days for a written response.

If you don't hear back by Monday, leave a note here. Then AsstMod can send a formal FPA invitation for them to join the discussion.

I've just sent the formal FPA invitation. Please post an updated by the end of the week to let me know if you've heard back from them or not.

If not, this goes to a vote at the beginning of next week.

Will both sites (g4trader.com and go24invest.com) both be given the scam label if they are found guilty as they are both the same company etc. I can login to my account on both websites using the same login details. Go24invest claim they have taken over g4trader.

scot111--If broker accessed your bank account without permission, it would probably be grand theft here in the States and reasonably easy to make a case, but in the Seychelles or the BVI where broker is located(according to the websites), who knows? You say that most of the trades in your account were not made by you: I guess that is difficult to prove--your word against theirs. I sure don't see evidence to back up your points, but based just on what you are saying, the broker sounds GUILTY(although I'd hate to be the prosecutor!). Good luck to you in getting your money back!--feaisland55

This is a case of blatant fraud and grand larceny theft. According to scamadviser.com, they share a web server with 34 other domains, so it is highly unlikely that they do any real time trading. What the CFTC refers to offline trading (gambling) is merely a crude method of bamboozling from your account to theirs, pretentiously purporting hypothetical gains and/or losses.

This "g4trader.com" is also listed as unsafe on scammer.com

Since their server is US based, it may be a good idea to report them to the CFTC:

http://www.cftc.gov/ConsumerProtection/RedressReparations/index.htm

Back