GUILTY Case# 2016-148 | Polinky vs mfxbroker.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that MFXBroker.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 86 97.7%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Polinky

Private, 1st Class
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: mfxbroker.com/

My Case is: I have problem with MFXbroker.( Master Sevices Inc.)
I requested withdrawal 8 weeks ago.
Amount is about 20k Eur.
Withdrawal request is still pending.
I got email that they would email withdrawal detailed information a week ago.
But information have not come.
They extended my request many times and they have said only excuses.
I can't recognize their will to give me money back.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by polinky on 07/31/16

The company was first contacted about the issue on 07/01/16 the last contact was on 08/08/16

Details: S
support@mfxbroker.com
To: 自分
7月2日詳細
Hello!

Unfortunately, the withdrawl delays are caused by verification by payment system, Neteller has requested some additional documents. We have already contacted the payment system, sent all the necessary documents and waiting for the answer. We hope that your transfer will be processed as soon as posiible.

--
Thank you
Client Support department
MFX Broker
-------------------------
Спасибо
Отдел по работе с клиентами
MFX Broker

M

MFX Broker
7月18日
詳細
Hello!

Unfortunately, the delays are caused by technical problems with the funds transfer to Neteller. We are doing our best to solve this problem as soon as possible, please, wait a little more.
We bring our apologies for any inconveniences!

--
Thank you
MFX Broker
Спасибо
MFX Broker

MFX Broker
7月27日詳細
Hello!

Unfortunately, financial department can't suggest you alternative payment method at the moment. We will notify you as soon as it become possible.

--
Thank you
MFX Broker
Спасибо
MFX Broker

C
Claims
10日前詳細
Hello,

at the moment the executive management is considering your case personally. Please inform us if you agree to process your withdrawal request via wire transfer to your bank account partially.

Thank you,
Claims department
MFX Broker

C
Claims
10日前詳細
Hello,

thank you for your reply. We can transfer the entire amount in 2 parts. Our senior manager will provide you with detailed information on Monday.
Now please add your bank details in USD in your personal cabinet and inform us about it when it's done.

Thank you,
Claims department
MFX Broker

C
Claims
6日前詳細
Hello,

unfortunately at the moment we can process this transfer only in USD. Please contact your bank to specify if they can accept it in USD and convert in EUR.

Thank you,
Claims department
MFX Broker

Company representatives' emails: No name<support@mfxbroker.com>
No name<claims@mfxbroker.com>

Attachments

• mfxbroker1.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 31
  • mfxbroker2.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 33
  • mfxbroker3.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 28
Considering my current ongoing exchange with MFX Broker over one of their investment plans, I believe it would be best of I step back and let someone else handle the initial processing this case. If it makes it to Open Cases, then I'll rejoin the conversation.

Polinky, AsstModerator is very busy with the reviews upgrade, but should get to you soon (I hope).

Thank you Pharaoh. I will wait for a while.
I could contact IFSC of Belize. They knew that I sent complaining mail.
It seems they are very busy too.

I know how neteller and other third party exchanges can be so this could be valid but what does not make sense is why the broker can not do a wire transfer. If there is no response from the broker this week than I will cast my vote

No good excuse for taking over 8 weeks to process a funds transfer.
Sounds like this company is under capitalized, and as a consequence experiencing cash flow issues.
I vote guilty.

It does not take over 8 weeks to verify documents or anything else. If the broker can only transfer USD the client's bank will convert to EUR ... this is way too long to wait for a transfer .... guilty

When I read "Executive Management is personally looking into this..." or a variation thereof, I automatically think scam as I have had a similar experience (and still working on it) when I was told that "Upper Management" was working on my account personally. When you have no names for email address, that sends up a red flag to me as well. I don't care how your money was deposited, you should have your money back already, in my opinion.

Back