GUILTY Case# 2016-154 | leesulin vs mfxbroker.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that MFXBroker.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 82 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like a total scam to me, they have no investment in anything that is going to give a 3% return per month but themselves and scamming innocent victims from their lives savings.
Guilty.

I dont know how many more people out there are like me, that being cheated by them yet not yet come to FPA to complain and file the case. It is such a painful and hard time, i have an illness to cure, I need the money but they refuse to return the money. I honestly dont care about the profit, I only want my own money back. . However stupid i may sound, but I do think of end my life with this saving gone with them.

Don't kill yourself anytime soon. That only lets the scammers win. Instead, report this to every possible authority in your country as well as wherever MFX broker claims to be and is (I think they are really in Russia).

Don't kill yourself anytime soon. That only lets the scammers win. Instead, report this to every possible authority in your country as well as wherever MFX broker claims to be and is (I think they are really in Russia).
The authority of my country don't care. Can you pls guild me how to do that for China and Indonesia? I can see they are active there. If is for Russia, which authority that i should put the report to, I will try to search online as well. But if you can assist, i will be thankful

The authority of my country don't care. Can you pls guild me how to do that for China and Indonesia? I can see they are active there. If is for Russia, which authority that i should put the report to, I will try to search online as well. But if you can assist, i will be thankful
In my case the authority of Japan (I am Japanese) don't care.
I posted " The Moscow Time" and Alternative Dispute Resolution in Russia. But I got no reply. Even Winchargeback ignore me.
I think lawsuits is the only way to get our money back.

In my case the authority of Japan (I am Japanese) don't care.
I posted " The Moscow Time" and Alternative Dispute Resolution in Russia. But I got no reply. Even Winchargeback ignore me.
I think lawsuits is the only way to get our money back.

thanks for your feedback. I will try the way Pharaoh advised, and also look into the lawsuit.

Never trust anyone who promises you profit, and never invest money that you can't afford to lose.

I really feel bad for you, and I believe you need to look for a legal representation known to be experienced in such cases. But do not agree to provide any money to whichever legal representative you manage to find unless they get your money or most of it back.

Back