GUILTY Case# 2016-156 | vethan vs option500.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Option500.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 87 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CKH22, taylorrt18, I think we all need to fight together to make this bogus broker run out of their business,
This is the photo of that culprit carl ericsson
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...243.1073741829.100009201927650&type=3&theater
Not sure even this is real one.
He just tried to call my mother 5 times. I think he knows I am doing something. Let me tell you, I am 90% he is in Israel and not the UK as he claims. Pretty sure that's not a real picture of him, but I am SURE that he is middle eastern based on his accent.

There was this one time where Carl instructed me to make trades alone and I lost around $8000 USD. He keeps telling me how "oh, I'm keeping this a secret from your mother" and uses it as a threat against me or as an excuse when I address why we lost all our money

Well his picture tells you everything .... in person I wouldn't trust this guy as far as I could see him. This is nothing but simple fraud and embezzlement. Your bank should not take 6 months to investigate that is just negligence on their part. I have arranged with my credit card companies that if an amount over $500.00 is being withdrawn, they give me a phone call and I have a password on my credit card which I give them over the phone. They ask if I have made this purchase ... if I say no, they refuse the charge immediately. It is a great system and works wonderfully. The fraudulent charge is refused before it is even made.

Sorry to hear about your misfortune withe these scumbags, I have always said that Binary options are and never were anything other than a scam, even if there was a legitimate company offering binary options it is still just gambling with bad odds.

Guilty as hell, they do not even try to post or offer any excuses in this forum to try and defend themselves!

CKH22, taylorrt18, I think we all need to fight together to make this bogus broker run out of their business,
This is the photo of that culprit carl ericsson
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...243.1073741829.100009201927650&type=3&theater
Not sure even this is real one.
Hey Vethan,

I think it would scare the crap out of Carl Ericsson if you gave him a call and told him you knew he is actually in Israel. For the rest of you reading this, please do some research about binary options. 90% of them are based in Israel Tel Aviv and claim to be in the UK because they can buy phone numbers. It is vital not to give up after you lose your money. Keep your head up and make the right moves.

Carl Erickson from Option 500 is a common thief and should be in jail. He stole $6000 USD from my credit card unorthorised while I was on a cruise. I was not aware of this till the fraud department from my credit card provider contacted me on my return. I got in touch with him to return the money. As the credit card he stole from was cancelled he required my new card details to return the $6000 but instead he stole another $6000. I filed a case for chargeback with credit card provider it took more than 6 months but they got it back.
I find most binary options brokers to be untrustworthy and will not trade binary ever again. ( They will take your money but you will never see it again They have quite a few tricks up their sleeves.)
Rod Taylor

Get your own thread opened in Scam Alerts. Give all the details. Don't forget to leave them a nice, shiny 1 star review here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12704/www.option500.com

Oh, and my vote in Vethan's case. Let me think . . . GUILTY!

Hey Vethan,

I think it would scare the crap out of Carl Ericsson if you gave him a call and told him you knew he is actually in Israel. For the rest of you reading this, please do some research about binary options. 90% of them are based in Israel Tel Aviv and claim to be in the UK because they can buy phone numbers. It is vital not to give up after you lose your money. Keep your head up and make the right moves.

I have made complaint to Israel authorities
www.isa.gov.il/sites/ISAEng/CONTACT/Pages/default.aspx
also to Actionfraud UK police

According to scamadviser.com: option500.com
Website Value: $156.37 - shares with 64 others

This does not appear to be a legitimate broker operating this site. First of all, the fake awards it has embellished upon itself is glaringly obvious because it's not independently verifiable. Secondly, this website is off exchange without a valid liquidity provider which strongly indicates that all the quotes / trade results are paper simulated.

This organization option500.com boasts the slogan: "Feel the thrill of B.O." ... while in reality it's more like "Feel the smell of B.O. with a hint of credit card fart"...

Back