GUILTY Case# 2016-169 | Elaine007 vs prutoncapital.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that PrutonCapital.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 78 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm gonna have to vote guilty from the situation outlined here. I stand with Aweverard that only one side of the story has been heard, but also it appears that more than ample opportunity has been offered for them to respond, and they have chosen not to.
I have learnt time and time again (luckily mostly not through my own experience but through others) that if it sounds too good to be true it sits with the unicorns and flying pigs believers.
If you feel inclined I strongly suggest that you learn to trade for yourself. You can get great returns for your efforts this way, or place your money with a very reputable institute and accept moderately small to small returns but know your money is as safe as it can ever be (in these times anyway).
Jarratt Davis is one option you might like to look at as previously mentioned.

I wish you well :)

Oohh, Jesus!
Making an investment under a "software contract". It means you are part of money laundering scheme. You cannot ask the bank for some help, basically, you had made a purchase of a software. Transactions marked as a software purchase are final. Moreover, you had processed the transactions via bank transfer/wire.
Unfortunately, the only thing you can do right now is going to the court where you must prove that you had actually participated in a fraudulent scheme. Our advices cannot help you (at least mine!).
Anyway, I vote Guilty.

I will vote guilty of being scammers because no legit broker would try to get you to "hide" the way your money goes to them.
The way the traders have been treated is terrible and I believe that this should be a guilty vote.
My only question is this, how did it make sense to anyone to give them the money in disguise rather than a straight deposit?
Does that not send up HUGE red flags for people.
I hope you get your money back but in the future please run like hell the minute that a broker suggests shady practices like this.

Pruton's rep made one appearance in Elaine's Scam Alerts thread, blamed a former employee, and then vanished. In my opinion if an employee breaks the rules and trashes someone's account, the company bears responsibility. for setting things right.

GUILTY!

I'am from Malaysia too Elaine,we try our best to help you.Let's wait the Pruton's rep.

Thanks.

We knew well the chances are very slim here, but we hope that no others people will get framed like us. As we know that there are still bunch of new investors get in this scheme & promoting to their close friends.

Please do stay away from them!!

Back