GUILTY Case# 2016-179 | Mahendrak vs 53option.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that 53Option.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 62 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mahendrak

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.53option.com

My Case is: http://www.53option.com

I was first contacted buy a broker called TJ Castro who had asked to open account on they website www.53option.com and I have invested total of 22300 pounds on www.53option.comfirst I invested 300 pounds then profit was going higher so I invested another 2000 and then I invested 5200 via card payments then the profit was 15000 then they showed that I had lost trade total of 15000 so I invested another bank transfer 15000 via bank transfer to recover the lost but now they asking for more to insure me on the trade and they are not allowing me to withdraw the money I can see on they site the money is £30,896 in the account. My senior account manger is a men called (Steven trust) I have spoken to the support deportment but they saying I need to speak to my account manager but he was denying to withdraw my money and was asking more money to withdraw my money

I was then contacted by my senior account manger ( Steven trust ) that he was going to withdraw my money on the 26th September 2016, when I called on the 26th September 2016

the customer service of 53 option said that he had a heart attack and passed away then I was told buy another account manger TJ Castro that he was going to withdraw my money on the

11th September 2016 but when I called the customer service Steven trust spoke to me and told me that he's junior broker traded on that account and lost my money which I truly think is a lie and they have stolen my money,because they had not touched the account for the last couple of months but when it came to the withdrawal time they show as I lost the money on the trade. All I wanted from this company was my money back I didn’t even ask for my profits that the gained but they had refused and cheated on me.

This is a scam company who is saying that clients have lost they money on trade.

Forexpeacearmry please help me recover my full amount of money £22300

They contact emails and phone number are

Steven trust
steven.t@53option.com

TJ castro
tj.castro@53option.com

Helen kinski
h.kinski@53option.com

support@53option.com
Finance@53option.com
info@53option.com

+44 20 3807 1406
+44 20 3807 1728

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by 53 option on 10/14/16

The company was first contacted about the issue on 10/09/16 the last contact was on 10/16/16

Details: First reply
''I think that you`re stupid. Trying to involve 3rd party. Not good, Mahendra''

2nd reply
''You think that another company will help you. Good luck''

Company representatives' emails: Steven trust <steven.t@53option.com>

Attachments

• IMG_0514.PNG
    171.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0721.JPG
    176 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0725.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 2
Two things:

Mahendrak, I think you may want to contact WinChargeback. They can assist with credit card chargebacks and have even reversed some bank wires.

You AsstModerator! I think this one needs a formal invitation as soon as you have a chance.

I was first contacted buy a broker called TJ Castro who had asked to open account on they website www.53option.com and I have invested total of 22300 pounds on www.53option.comfirst I invested 300 pounds then profit was going higher so I invested another 2000 and then I invested 5200 via card payments then the profit was 15000 then they showed that I had lost trade total of 15000 so I invested another bank transfer 15000 via bank transfer to recover the lost but now they asking for more to insure me on the trade and they are not allowing me to withdraw the money I can see on they site the money is £30,896 in the account. My senior account manger is a men called (Steven trust) I have spoken to the support deportment but they saying I need to speak to my account manager but he was denying to withdraw my money and was asking more money to withdraw my money

I was then contacted by my senior account manger ( Steven trust ) that he was going to withdraw my money on the 26th September 2016, when I called on the 26th September 2016

the customer service of 53 option said that he had a heart attack and passed away then I was told buy another account manger TJ Castro that he was going to withdraw my money on the 11th September 2016 but when I called the customer service Steven trust came back alive and spoke to me and told me that he's junior broker traded on that account and lost my money,him and the support team then spoke to me which I truly think is a scam and they have stolen my money,because they had not touched the account for the last couple of months when i was asking them to send my money back but when it came to the withdrawal time they show as I lost the money on the trade. All I wanted from this company was my money back I didn’t even ask for my profits that the gained but they had refused and cheated on me.

This is a scam company who is saying that clients have lost they money on trade.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you please post an update. Have you heard anything new from the broker since filing your case?

Can you please post an update. Have you heard anything new from the broker since filing your case?
No I haven't had any reply from them but I did get a call from my account manager but then he disconnected my call that's the last time I spoke to him.

They are using similar websites which I had forwarded to you on my previous reply

Have you contacted WInChargeback?

Since the company does not seem to be taking this seriously, I'm moving your thread to Open Cases. Unless something happens very soon, voting will begin next week.

Have you contacted WInChargeback?

Since the company does not seem to be taking this seriously, I'm moving your thread to Open Cases. Unless something happens very soon, voting will begin next week.
Yes I have been in contact with winchargeback but they have referred me to the law firms,Which I have been in contact with the law company.

They also have many other similar websites (platforms)

bsdoption.com
swissfxtrading.com
meta-investing.com
edgedalefinance.com
bullabear.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Back