GUILTY Case# 2016-179 | Mahendrak vs 53option.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that 53Option.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 62 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another day, another binary scam. GUILTY!

Is there solid proof tying them to GreyMountain?

Yes, I copied and pasted the "White Label Solution provided by Greymountain Management" right from the bottom of their web site. They are also listed in the GMM and Porter Finance Nest of Binary Option scams too.

I connected them via the same phone number as Edgedale Finance which is a GMM guilty company and should be listed in the best of scam brokers which they operate. One cannot change the phone number so easily and often.

What is grey mountain and if they are grey mountain, how would I get my money from them? or is the law firm the only option I have ?

I really need this money and fast please guide me guys please

GreyMountain is the parent company of Edgedale Finance and at least a dozen other scam brokers.

I emailed Daniel from grey mountain but she said she couldn't help me as she can not find me on her system

Please help me get my hard earned money

Here is their guarantee:

Our Guarantee
Client’s funds are held in a segregated account. Funds are used only for trading options through our website upon client’s instructions and are never used for any other cause. Our liabilities and exposures are professionally handled and we guarantee payouts of your profits based on our terms.

This is from their own website at: http://www.53option.com/about-us/#our-guarantee

Good Luck!
Mike

No I did not give them authorization to trade how ever I had sent them email saying to not trade on my account anymore

(''On Tue, Aug 30, 2016 at 2:10 PM, wrote:
Steven trust/ TJ castro
I do not want to go on anymore trades, so do not put me on anymore trades

You can only put me on the trade if you take the responsibility for my trade losses ( my money on the account)
Brokers can not put customers on the trades without customers permission.
I deny to go on anymore trades!

Can you just send my money back
I need my £22,300.00 pounds back into my account.
Once you have sent the money send me bank confirmation letter.

On Sunday, August 28, 2016, mahendra kanbi <kanbimkv@googlemail.com> wrote:
Steven trust/ TJ castro

I have sent a withdrawal request and I have also attached my bank details
From this attachment you know where to send the money back I do not want to talk about anything else apart from withdrawal.

I also know that it is possible to withdraw my money at anytime as its mentioned on your website.
I need my £22,300.00 pounds back
the account is also fully verified so they should be no issue with the withdrawal process.
Once you have sent the money send me a confirmation.

')

How can I get my money back please guide me

Go after them with their own words. Tell them to send your money back due to their guarantee and that they had no right to trade on your account without your permission. Tell them "Send me my money back and close my account NOW!!" Copy and paste their guarantee in your correspondence to prove to them that they are in the wrong, 100%.

Go after them with their own words. Tell them to send your money back due to their guarantee and that they had no right to trade on your account without your permission. Tell them "Send me my money back and close my account NOW!!" Copy and paste their guarantee in your correspondence to prove to them that they are in the wrong, 100%.

If you don't mind mike can you write here what I have to tell them please so I can send them the email to each and every person

Back