GUILTY Case# 2016-185 | neric vs Tradorax.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Tradorax.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 93 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guilty for sure!
I am really sorry that "clients" are sheep in these cases instead of being the wolves!!!
You are the one with the money and it is your duty to keep them safe! It is not normal to make several deposits before trying to withdraw, it is a stupidity to ask account manager for any traps in conditions when these traps are stated in the Terms and Conditions.
Despite all of these mistakes, I believe that the company is guilty just because they had broken to the account, wiped out the money in it, cancelled all withdrawals and tried to ransom the client for a consent to pay just half of the money deposited.
Well, at least nothing has been signed and Neric has higher chance for a positive court ruling. So, sue them! They deserve it!

I just sent this email to 36 people at Tradorax:
You may be aware that Forex Peace Army (FPA) is a site used by most people who are looking at or already involved in binary options trading.
At this stage, Tradorax is still not on a scam list on this site.
My case is now in the "Open Cases" forum and is open for voting. At the end of this week, if found guilty, your company TRADORAX will officially be on the list of scam binary brokers. There have already been many guilty votes and by the end of the week, you will have no hope. As FPA have such a good and widely known reputation, this situation will ensure that I win the legal battle that I will enter into if you have not returned my money by the end of this week.
There is still a chance for you to stop this from happening.
All you have to do is return to me what is legally mine and a new post will be put up to say that you co-operated and you will avoid being on the list of scam brokers.
Here is the link to my case (again):
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/case-2016-185-neric-vs-tradorax-com.47809/
cleardot.gif

Hi there,

Please report this broker to FCA UK. You must do this because this firm claims to be in London UK. Financial Conduct Authority can do better than Action Fraud because they're the UK financial sector's regulators. I think you had decided to use Tradorax because they are based in UK and mention that to FCA too.

Hi there,

Please report this broker to FCA UK. You must do this because this firm claims to be in London UK. Financial Conduct Authority can do better than Action Fraud because they're the UK financial sector's regulators. I think you had decided to use Tradorax because they are based in UK and mention that to FCA too.
Than you so much for the advice. I will do.

The FCA won't do anything for 2 reasons. If they are actually in the UK, which they aren't, the UK puts binary options under the Gambing Commission and they will not get money back for you.
They are more than likely in Israel and again, Israel won't do anything because the ISA is for Israeli citizens only.
It would be best to go through you country's regulatory body and have them investigate them.

The FCA won't do anything for 2 reasons. If they are actually in the UK, which they aren't, the UK puts binary options under the Gambing Commission and they will not get money back for you.
They are more than likely in Israel and again, Israel won't do anything because the ISA is for Israeli citizens only.
It would be best to go through you country's regulatory body and have them investigate them.
South Africa? I don't think so! But thanks for the insight.

FACT: The entire concept of Binary Options is pure gambling i.e. same as playing a fruit machine in Las Vegas.
FACT: The companies that offer Binary Options are all owned by criminal organisations (mafia if you will).
FACT: Try collecting your money i.e. actually finding them and you'll almost certainly be be dead.
FACT: Regulators do nothing. Why? Do you think they do not know what games are being played?
FACT: Sorry to say that anyone who lays with these Binary Options will never see their money again.
FACT: People who trade Binary Options need their heads examined by a psychiatrist who may possibly help resolve the childhood problems that create the desire to look into the jaws of a lion and believe it is a big ATM pussy cat.

FPA should make clear to all member that Binary Options are gambling and should NOT be traded by anyone.

And, the verdict: GUILTY AS SIN.....

I have never had any good experiences with binary options companies. No matter how good the company is, they will play you out somewhere in between.

Anyway my vote is GUILTY.

Nobody is supposed to trade on your behalf except yourself. When an Account Manager starts trading without your consent, it is already obvious that the company is a scam.

Back