GUILTY Case# 2016-185 | neric vs Tradorax.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Tradorax.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 93 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Than you so much for the advice. I will do.
Hi Neric,
Even making a complaint to Gambling Commission will help. In my opinion you should involve the FCA and Gambling Commission since the owner's address is in the UK. WE DO NOT HAVE ENTITIES WITH A HEAD OFFICE IN THE UK AND REGISTERED FOR REGULATION ELSEWHERE. Do not stop with FCA, Action Fraud, Gambling Commission please take it to European Union since we are not out of EU. EU law still applies to UK. Yes there is the burden of presenting your case to all these bodies but at the end of the day it is your money. DO NOT LET THE SCAMMERS ENJOY YOUR CASH, BUT MAKE THEM SWE
The FCA won't do anything for 2 reasons. If they are actually in the UK, which they aren't, the UK puts binary options under the Gambing Commission and they will not get money back for you.
They are more than likely in Israel and again, Israel won't do anything because the ISA is for Israeli citizens only.
It would be best to go through you country's regulatory body and have them investigate them.
They claim they are in UK with a head office address published on their website.
As far as I know it is illegal to operate without any sort of licence, if you are based in the UK.

Than you so much for the advice. I will do.
Hi Neric,
Even making a complaint to Gambling Commission will help. In my opinion you should involve the FCA and Gambling Commission since the owner's address is in the UK. WE DO NOT HAVE ENTITIES WITH A HEAD OFFICE IN THE UK AND REGISTERED FOR REGULATION ELSEWHERE. Do not stop with FCA, Action Fraud, Gambling Commission please take it to European Union since we are not out of EU. EU law still applies to UK. Yes there is the burden of presenting your case to all these bodies but at the end of the day it is your money. DO NOT LET THE SCAMMERS ENJOY YOUR CASH, BUT MAKE THEM SWEAT!!!

Hi Neric,
Even making a complaint to Gambling Commission will help. In my opinion you should involve the FCA and Gambling Commission since the owner's address is in the UK. WE DO NOT HAVE ENTITIES WITH A HEAD OFFICE IN THE UK AND REGISTERED FOR REGULATION ELSEWHERE. Do not stop with FCA, Action Fraud, Gambling Commission please take it to European Union since we are not out of EU. EU law still applies to UK. Yes there is the burden of presenting your case to all these bodies but at the end of the day it is your money. DO NOT LET THE SCAMMERS ENJOY YOUR CASH, BUT MAKE THEM SWEAT!!!
You can even contact the Advertising Standards Agency and make a complaint for mis-representation, if any of the above said oh they are not based in UK and can't help.

South Africa? I don't think so! But thanks for the insight.

Sorry to hear that South Africa is not the way to go. Usually one would start with them and then those regulatory agencies would farm out your complaint to other agencies elsewhere. Sorry for your predicament.

Post a complaint on their Facebook page, via twitter, LinkedIn and youtube if you can. Place as many complaints as you can everywhere. I would advise to dig, dig and dig some more on the web about them to find any connections to any other company out there.

A quick research, which may be a fake address, Tradorax is owned by AM Capital Ltd, located at Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, Marshall Islands, MH96960. Tradorax's UK address is fictitious.

One thing that sticks out as a sore thumb with Tradorax is that they White Label and advertise Affiliates. Tradorax has the same address as two Greymountain Management address of CHROMEX CAPITAL LTD Address: Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, MH96960 Marshall Islands. (Starlingcapiital.com and Mortonfinance.com) See the web of deceit, it goes from here to there to everywhere. Once you think you have these guys nailed down to an address, they move. One thing that I was able to connect Greymountain Management option companies after they became "Chromex" was their phone number which they couldn't change, that phone number went back to a "UK" phone number. Since all of these companies use VOiP, it is hard to really know where they are located.

Even their www.whois.com Registrant information is a fraud. Offshore Leaks through ICIJ (https://offshoreleaks.icij.org/search?c=BHS) shows this address as being fake. You can use https://archive.org/web/ in order to view earlier editions of their web page and you might be able to see the different addresses and phone numbers which they have used as well as "owners". Good luck!!

This is why I have been emailing Prime Minister Netanyahu's office. So far I have sent 4 emails, 3 via gmail and one via their own contact page that I found from their Facebook page. This way I have a reference number now that I can use when and if I talk to someone in his office. The ISA is trying to get legislation passed to kick all of these binary option companies out, but they won't skip a beat by moving to Honk Kong or Ireland. (The ISA is set up to only protect Israeli citizens, no one else. However, the head of the ISA is requesting more power to kick the binary options industry out of Israel and *possibly* make restitution to the people that they stole from. The trading platforms are complicit in this, they let their platforms be manipulated through a backdoor.) I have done a TON of research and know what is going on...both 24option and Finpari have already moved to Hong Kong.

If you need Tradorax's IP address for possible government information, it is 104.20.22.194. This comes back to Phoenix, AZ, which doesn't surprise me at all.

Back