GUILTY Case# 2016-185 | neric vs Tradorax.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Tradorax.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 93 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have found something very interesting: A website called web.archive.org - they take snapshots of companies' websites over time. I looked at these snapshots in order to track back how and when the "blurb" at the bottom of their web pages changed over time. This information contains their address, a disclaimer and copyright/company name information and this is what I found - I managed to go back to March 2014. I am only attaching the information when I saw it change:

Attachments

• Tradorax web page changes.pdf
    363.8 KB · Views: 18
Yes, they change their address as much as monthly and they are all fictitious. The Wayback machine is great to show you the little differences that one can find in the history of the web page itself. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a White Label from another company. Who actually owns them? That's the most difficult part, unfortunately. Great digging for info!

Here is the storefront of the 35-37 Ludgate address. The door to thre offices is on the left side of the grocer. There is a list of offices to the left of that door. I wonder if BETA TECH is on that list?

Attachments

• portland grocers lugdgate UK.jpg
    portland grocers lugdgate UK.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 6
Neri
Did you send your deposits wire transfer? The reason I am asking is because I have just found out that you can get your money returned from a wire transfer up to 13 months after it was sent. My Bank of America rep explained that to me yesterday. I am definitely doing that, since I sent a wire transfer.

Here is the storefront of the 35-37 Ludgate address. The door to thre offices is on the left side of the grocer. There is a list of offices to the left of that door. I wonder if BETA TECH is on that list?

This looks about right for a sleazy binary option company. The one that ripped me off is in two buildings and both are dumps.

I just got a call from Tradorax - someone who called himself Emery Thomson. He asked how he could help me so I asked him why he was calling. He claims I was calling them all weekend and left messages for him to call me, which is totally untrue. So I said to him that one thing he could do for me was to ensure that my voice was verified on their system. He played dumb and eventually told me that "I will only need to do that once I try to withdraw money and that I can't do that because all my money is tied up in trades" - which they placed without my consent or request. He was extremely unprofessional and rude and he started screaming at me when I asked him to stop calling me "darling". I put the phone down because he was hysterical. He called me back 3 more times and kept on contradicting himself. He said to me that as they record all their calls, he will used that against me because I threatened him and his company with criminal proceedings. I said that I was very pleased that he brought up the recordings because if they listen to them they will have the evidence that:
1) I did not ask them to trade on my behalf - referring to the $74000 of trades that they placed on my account by changing my password immediately after I tried to withdraw - but I explicitly instructed them not to trade on my behalf and I, in fact, told them not to keep on calling me and trying to persuade me to deposit more money. I said to them - "Don't call me - I will call you when I am ready to withdraw".
2) They told me that I had met all the requirements I needed to in order to withdraw my money. The only reason I could not withdraw was because they cancelled my withdrawal request even though their system accepted my withdrawal and said that I no more "pending" bonuses.
He told me I would have to wait for the trades (that they placed illegally) to mature and then "We will see what happens".
He refused to acknowledge that they had placed the trades without my permission or that I had any right to withdraw any money. And he screamed all of this at me.

I vote guilty. I had a similar incident where the guy tried call me after I opened my account at Omega Options. He had a heavy Russian accent and was constantly talking over me and I finally got so mad I hung up on him. Fortunately, I only had the minimum deposit of $250 with these guys, but I don't think I will ever see my money again. I tried several times to call a live person, got put in a queue, only to have the call disconnected when it was my turn.

Back