GUILTY Case# 2016-193 | Mamello vs Tradorax.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Tradorax.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 65 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Original FPA Traders Court Submission by Mamello:

Here is something we can all do.

This message is a request for solidarity against scam brokers and their agents.
I am writing to ask if it is possible to rally the troops to write letters of protest, against these scammer entities, and limiting there ability to gain access to current and future victims. The scammers rely on their anonymity over the internet and they have to communicate via email, Skype, Facebook, LinkedIn,etc. All those legitimate business have rules and guidelines for content and behavior.
I have been trying to get action taken against TRADORAX, but I am running into resistance because one voice is not enough. I have this latest reply from SKYPE customer service, and they are asking for more complaint from other skype users who have been victimized by TRADORAX. Then they will suspend their accounts if enough mud sticks to the wall.
I believe this is the best use of the rank and file, to be used as an ARMY against criminals like TRADORAX. If we take their voice away by exposing how they are using legitimate forums to further their criminal theft, then they will be brought to court, and made to pay by the ones that hold the keys to there ability to communicate.
Here is the reply I mentioned from SKYPE, (MICROSOFT). They are the ones that set the rules. Please post this and ask for FPA rank and file to come together, get involved against these common enemies, and start complaining to these public communication forums. This will lead to the suspension of the accounts they operate through, and hide behind.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us again.

As we have stated on our previous email, we were unable to process the deletion of the scammer’s account as we find the screenshot conversation insufficient to have the account restricted.

In order to stop this scammer, you can block the Skype user and report it as abusive. If the person is also reported by other Skype users too, his account will be automatically blocked once the number of reports reaches the limit.

A blocked contact will not be able to call, send you messages or see your activities. Your status will always appear as offline on his end, the call button will be disabled and chat messages will show as not delivered. (Circling arrow)

You may also do this when you receive spam messages, which will help stop spammers in the early stages of their activities.

To be able to report an abusive user directly from Skype, we recommend that you have the latest Skype version. You may download it from here.

To block a contact:

• Click the contact request notification in Skype.
  • Click Block. A window is displayed, asking you to confirm that you wish to block the request.
  • Check the Report abuse box.
  • Click Block to close the window and block and report the user.

You can still block and send abuse report on someone who has already shared contact details with you (Already on your contact list). Just right click on the contact and select “Block this person”.Same window will open and will let you block the user and report abuse.

Important: Blocking or sending abuse reports won’t prevent you from receiving contact requests from others. Your profile will still be searchable by others if they know your profile information. We suggest you adjust your profile settings and try not to show too much public information that are available before sharing contact details.

As additional security, you may change your privacy settings to only allow people in your contact list to contact you.

To do this, just follow these simple steps:

• Go to the menu bar, click “Skype”-> Privacy. The Privacy Settings panel is displayed.
  • Under Privacy settings, choose Allow anyone to contact me or Only allow people in my Contact list to contact me.

I hope that the above steps help resolve your concern. Should you have further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Rachelle T.

Skype Customer Service

Visit www.skype.com for the latest news, updates and tips.

I have told SKYPE that I personally do not want to block TRADORAX because I want my money returned to me. They have blocked me because I kept asking them for it.
Seems the scammers know how to use the open forums to their advantage, It is time to use that knowledge against them.
FPA boasts 53154 members. That is a big voice, that needs focused to exert influence beyond the FPA site.
I am sure each member knows at least 10 people not on FPA that would give voice to organized complaining to combat scammers.
Let me know your thoughts please. I will try to help any way I can.

Attachments

• Screenshot (137).png
    Screenshot (137).png
    180.1 KB · Views: 6
I went to the website to see who regulates them.

Within seconds of being there a chat window opened {hungry for my money much?} and so I thought great, I will ask the question directly!

My chat:

I am researching for a good broker and I was hoping you could answer a few questions for me.
I would like to know where tradorax is based and under what regulatory body
hello?
Is there anyone there?
Never mind.

The reason I said never mind is because while waiting for these scammers, I decided that google may answer it best.

RIGHT AWAY the top hits were talking about them being UNregulated scammers.

The real problem is that they prey on new people and get their money before people know how to check these things.

The problem is that without a location for these scum, who do you call?
GHOSTBUSTERS....... sorry could not help it.

So a bit deeper I dug (what can I say, proud to be an FPA member helping another trader).

They registered the name tradorax.com with http://www.tldregistrarsolutions.com

Their ISP for their webspace is CLOUDFLARE.COM

The location for the ISP is Phoenix Arizona USA

To register a web address and pay for server space etc, you would need a credit card or other form of payment.

Since there is a paper trail the police in your area can help you.

Once you know where THEY are, then contact the proper authorities for that location, found here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_financial_regulatory_authorities_by_country

I went to the USA section and WOW are there a lot of organizations with their eyes on the prize, ask the police for guidance.

Good luck to you friend.

Please keep us posted, it gives us smiles to know when it works out for someone.

Looks GUILTY to me, and it also looks like Tradorax is about to get properly labelled as a Scam.

Within seconds of being there a chat window opened {hungry for my money much?} and so I thought great, I will ask the question directly!

My chat:

I am researching for a good broker and I was hoping you could answer a few questions for me.
hello?
Is there anyone there?
Never mind.

The reason I said never mind is because while waiting for these scammers, I decided that google may answer it best.

The real problem is that they prey on new people and get their money before people know how to check these things.

So a bit deeper I dug (what can I say, proud to be an FPA member helping another trader).

To register a web address and pay for server space etc, you would need a credit card or other form of payment.

Once you know where THEY are, then contact the proper authorities for that location, found here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_financial_regulatory_authorities_by_country

I went to the USA section and WOW are there a lot of organizations with their eyes on the prize, ask the police for guidance.

Good luck to you friend.

Please keep us posted, it gives us smiles to know when it works out for someone.

My chat:

hello?
Is there anyone there?
Never mind.

Good luck to you friend.

Morning
thanks for the info, much appreciated i have since reported the matter with Actionfraud police two months ago but i have never heard from them since then

Anytime that any unlicensed, unregulated douche bag calls to ask for money I would do one (or all) of the following:

1.) hang up the damn phone
2.) put them on lengthy hold, and then change my voice each time and make them start all over again
3.) tell them you have narcolepsy and make snoring noises after each sales pitch

The two completed guilty votes today mean that Tradorax now has 4 Traders Court guilty votes. Based on this, the FPA now has labelled Tradorax as a Scam.

Back