GUILTY Case# 2016-193 | Mamello vs Tradorax.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Tradorax.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 65 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The two completed guilty votes today mean that Tradorax now has 4 Traders Court guilty votes. Based on this, the FPA now has labelled Tradorax as a Scam.
Hi, AsstModerator

i have contacted First National Bank regarding a dispute against Tradorax and this is the message they sent to me today first sms FNB reads thus: "We are unable to process your dispute. Please resubmit together with the required communication with Merchant/Service Provider. and the second one was an email that i received just after the first one and it reads thus:
Good day

Please resolve with the merchant as the transactions were authorised, and there is no proof of non receipt of goods or services

I have sent them the attached file including the forex peace army guilty verdict and the converations we had on the forum including those that we had with Tradorax

Regards

Try to find someone at the bank who understands that fraud is not confined to unauthorized charges. Your ability to withdraw your money was blocked and your account was fraudulently wiped out.

You may want to have a chat with WinChargeback about this.

Try to find someone at the bank who understands that fraud is not confined to unauthorized charges. Your ability to withdraw your money was blocked and your account was fraudulently wiped out.

You may want to have a chat with WinChargeback about this.
thanks so much for the advise, i will do just that, i have contacted them and they said that they cannot assist because the money is $2250 and it should be $4000 and over

thanking you kindly
mamello

thanks so much for the advise, i will do just that, i have contacted them and they said that they cannot assist because the money is $2250 and it should be $4000 and over

thanking you kindly
mamello

Good morning

thanking you kindly
mamello

Hi, Pharaoh
Hope i find you well, I have spoken to one of the legal advisers from my bank and she told me that since Tradorax is not a South African company, they can't assist me. If it was they were going to lodge a civil case and get my money back from them. I guess I am so unlucky and i thank you for all the advises they kept me stronger and i was looking forward to getting my money back, such is life!

great day further
Mamello

In the world of trading there are vultures preying on vulnerable traders like myself.They will promise you heaven and earth in order to suck your last cent available.They are well trained to smooth talking you and at the end you will spend sleepless nights trying to get your hard earned cash.Keep fighting.

Thanks a lot Thandi, I have tried with all I have to fight and if you are in South Africa being defrauded by an international company, you are bound to lose the battle. I wish I could have someone to assist me do a cash back
thanks so much Thandi for your encouragement.

Thanks a lot Thandi, I have tried with all I have to fight and if you are in South Africa being defrauded by an international company, you are bound to lose the battle. I wish I could have someone to assist me do a cash back
thanks so much Thandi for your encouragement.

i just received an email from FNB and see below:
i really don't get it! i have never attached any agreement between me and Tradorax

Good day
This is a trading account and the matter is between the customer and the merchant.
The bank cannot get involved as the customer entered into an agreement with the trading merchant as per the attached document that was provided.

Regards,

Hayley

Back