GUILTY Case# 2016-194 | MIKE WILSON vs zarforex.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that ZarForex.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 70 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry to hear about the grief you are going through with this so called broker.

Just looking at their website the reason they are based on the British Virgin Islands, do not take US costumers and are not alloyed to advertise in Italy should now becoming obvious. It was just a scam shop to begin with. Nothing more than Guilty.

Hi Snapped

thank you very much for your advice. I will definitely try to use the advice in order to resolve this matter. I have also emailed a Mark Scott who assisted another FPA member ,Travis , to get his money back recently from ZARFOREX. What Zarforex is doing is criminal and I will appreciate any advice that I can pursue in order to crucify these bastards and have them criminally charged for their actions. The one specific person I hold accountable, besides others is Jean Merignac , a ex Sunbird employee , resides in Ireland ,and originally from Canada. Do not have any dealings with this man

Unregulated, unlicensed, abusive and sends client's email directly to the spam folder. Now why the hell wouldn't I want to send them my hard earned money?
Maybe if you don't ever ask for a withdrawal or tell them to stop losing your entire account, this "ZARFOREX" may not be so stinking bad after all?

At minimum, folks should check the reviews on these so called brokers on FPA first, or instead why not share your joyful holiday spirit and donate to your favorite charity?

Back