GUILTY Case# 2016-197 | ryanf vs plustocks.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Plustocks.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 67 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At this point, I please ask if anyone can direct me to a company or body to try and recover some of my loses? I really don't know what if anything I can do at this point. Can Forex or any other body put pressure or legally make Plustocks return my money? I'm sure filing this case will only help.
Thank you,

I would like to thank Ryanf for filing this case and providing evidence to link Plustocks to the GreyMountain Management. Plustocks is now labelled as a scam.

If anyone has evidence tying other companies to the Grey Mountain group, please post the details here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/greymountain-managements-nest-of-binary-scam-brokers.45906/

I have had a very similar experience to the total of approx. $20k USD
I had been charged by Plustocks, GreyMountain and also one which i didn't see in this thread which is ALWBURSA TRADE1855712484 UK.

Was there any update to if there is any way to get the money back?

I will upload docs if necessary.

Attachments

• ALWBURSA aligned charges.jpg
    ALWBURSA aligned charges.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 7
Your best options are chargebacks. Follow that with asking the banks and local police about where best to complain in your country about offshore financial fraud.

Since most binary scams have links to Israel, and GreyMountain is behind many binary companies, a complaint to the ISA would be reasonable. www.isa.gov.il/sites/ISAEng/CONTACT/Pages/default.aspx

eConsumer,gov
collects information from consumers around the world. They don't take direct action, but do share the info you supply to police and regulators upon request. What you submit might later end up being a key piece of evidence in a criminal or regulatory action against the scammers.

Back