GUILTY Case# 2016-203 | abidh72 vs ivoryoption.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that IvoryOption.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 49 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reconnect with your bank. Tell them you want to appeal the decision to deny the dispute. Tell them you could not upload all the information, and you were confident that the dispute would go your way since they were not providing the services per the agreements.
Your bank is the only way you will get your money.
Do not accept no for an answer. Appeal the decision, and overwhelm them with the emails and phone recorded conversation to prove they are stealing your money, and the bank is helping them get away with it.

We are swimming in the same boat.I was scammed by scumbags called Privilegetrading.com.It's an uphill battle.Do not loose hope,keep fighting for your hard earned cash.

According to scamadviser.com this ivoryoptions.com shares it's website service with 4194 other domains. This network configuration is typical of what the CFTC refers to as "offline exchange" since they don't need any real infrastructure or connectivity in order to create the illusion of hypothetical gains and or losses.
For example, your orders are never sent to any live market liquidity providers or hedged because withdrawals are generally never issued, unfortunately.

Hosting City: Scottsdale
Hosting Region: AZ
Hosting Postal: 85260
Domain Created: 2014-01-12 10:08:26
Domain Expires: 2017-01-12 10:08:26
Domain Life: 1096
Speed: Slow (2134ms)

4194 Other WebSites On This Server

Since they are virtualy operating on US soil, it would be a good idea to report this suspicious activity to the CFTC, and let them decide how to handle this case:
http://www.cftc.gov/ConsumerProtection/RedressReparations/index.htm

It seems this "bonus trap" is increasingly the modus operandi for binary option scam perpetrators.

GUILTY as hell

Hi, I'm also a victim of IvoryOptions and I too lost lot of money to these scumbags and Mr Naji knows how to coerce people, he is a master manipulator and when you don't go by his whims, he becomes very aggressive, abusive and rude. I have lost $7.5k to them in 2015 and that was the last of me in binary options before i switched to Forex.

Reconnect with your bank. Tell them you want to appeal the decision to deny the dispute. Tell them you could not upload all the information, and you were confident that the dispute would go your way since they were not providing the services per the agreements.
Your bank is the only way you will get your money.
Do not accept no for an answer. Appeal the decision, and overwhelm them with the emails and phone recorded conversation to prove they are stealing your money, and the bank is helping them get away with it.
Thanks for your kind guidance. My bank has failed me as I have sent scores of information, email, recording etc. but they are saying that they can not do anything. I have now approach UK financial Ombudsman to look into my banks behaviour. Thanks for encouraging me to continue fighting with financial criminals using all legal tools.
Thanks again

Thanks for your kind guidance. My bank has failed me as I have sent scores of information, email, recording etc. but they are saying that they can not do anything. I have now approach UK financial Ombudsman to look into my banks behaviour. Thanks for encouraging me to continue fighting with financial criminals using all legal tools.
Thanks again
Your welcome. I hope you will be able to prevail against the lying thieves. They are shameful human beings that shame their parents.

Your welcome. I hope you will be able to prevail against the lying thieves. They are shameful human beings that shame their parents.
These people do not know the meaning of morality. Their evil actions
traumatise innocent people.

Back