GUILTY Case# 2016-203 | abidh72 vs ivoryoption.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that IvoryOption.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 49 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@XLena, Even in english if you write ivory (i worry) options, it is worrying, dem devils and thieves!!! I like to bring another person on record, the one that really courted me into it is a crook called Eric James, Senior Account Manager, who really made me comfortable before the going for the kill...Gosh how i hate these scum bags!!!! And how the crook Adam Naji suddenly appeared afterwards like the Angle(devil rather) for the Recovery.

First, you need to calm down and analyze everything. Hate it burns you. And you need the mind to get out of this situation. And remember that there are people who love you and support you.

First, you need to calm down and analyze everything. Hate it burns you. And you need the mind to get out of this situation. And remember that there are people who love you and support you.

If you refer to my post, that was way back in 2015. Just jogging my memory and bringing a few things on record for the benefit of who ever reads the post.

I was scammed by ivory option in April 2016 and since than I am trying to get my money back. My bank is hopeless and I have gone to uk ombudsman against my bank but very slow response. I have not given up. We all the victims of ivory option get together than we can make a legal case against them as they are running their system off line and that is clear scam.

Hey abid, me and a few colleagues have also fallen victim to Adam naji and these rogue traders known as ST Capitals i lost 20k + in my account using a straight direct debit transfer, i have reported the matter to http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/ and given the information to my bank, I'm afraid because the transactions were not done using a credit card it will be unlikely that i will be able to get my money back and its killing me man.
i think we all need to put our efforts together to try and sue this bogus company and take them down.

my email adress is cs855684@gmail.com we need to all come together and sue this bogus company

Hi
Sorry to here that you also have been victim of Ivory Option. I have learnt that Ivory Option is running on an offline exchange and hence not linked to the real market. On these basis this is against their terms and conditions. I am taking my case against them on this basis. You too can go back to bank or any Financial ombundsman authority in your country. Yes we can get together but we must use FPA platform for sharing information against these financial criminals and can bring them to justice. Mr Adam Naji is hiding his identity like other financial criminals used by these fraud binary option firms. All binary option firms are nothing but bunch of financial criminals. Keep away!. We must make people aware of these criminals firms. Keep in touch
Ivory Options address is in Bulgaria, get in touch with Bulgarian ombundsman.
By the way when you were scammed?
Thanks

Hi
Sorry to here that you also have been victim of Ivory Option. I have learnt that Ivory Option is running on an offline exchange and hence not linked to the real market. On these basis this is against their terms and conditions. I am taking my case against them on this basis. You too can go back to bank or any Financial ombundsman authority in your country. Yes we can get together but we must use FPA platform for sharing information against these financial criminals and can bring them to justice. Mr Adam Naji is hiding his identity like other financial criminals used by these fraud binary option firms. All binary option firms are nothing but bunch of financial criminals. Keep away!. We must make people aware of these criminals firms. Keep in touch
Ivory Options address is in Bulgaria, get in touch with Bulgarian ombundsman.
By the way when you were scammed?
Thanks
Back in august and december 2016.
Thanks for the reply. I am in the uk where are you based? My email address is cs855684@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Back