GUILTY Case# 2016-203 | abidh72 vs ivoryoption.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that IvoryOption.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 49 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi
You must get in touch with your bank soon they should be able to apply chargeback as this is clear scam. Winchargeback.com is an option but they do charge. I would were not able to help me. I have complained to UK ombundsman against my bank as they failed to protect me against these scammers.
Have you open a case against ivory option in PFA traders court?
best of lock

Hi
You must get in touch with your bank soon they should be able to apply chargeback as this is clear scam. Winchargeback.com is an option but they do charge. I would were not able to help me. I have complained to UK ombundsman against my bank as they failed to protect me against these scammers.
best of lock
Hi
best of lock
Can you share your email address please?

How does chargeback work for bank transfers.
I have informed my banks and they said they are investigating it.
Ive also reported the matter to the police.

Hi
Do not share your email as this in confidential information. If your bank is not helping than contact UK financial ombudsman. Ivory option customer support are liars they told me that Mr Naji does not work for them but you telling me that he is the main character we must brought him to just. Are you still in communication with ivory option, if not you must talk to them and record your conversation. As I have full record of recorded conversation and I can prove to the court that they lie to me.

Hi Abid,

I have spoken to my Bank and they have tried to create a fraud case against 'HSBC', the bank i transferred the money to into the account that Adam Naji suggested. however my bank came back to me and told me that HSBC will not do a charge back on the account holder because they don't think fraud has been committed. My bank said there was nothing else they could do if HSBC doesn't want to investigate it under fraud so they gave me the contact details for the company where my money was sent to but when i called the number i spoke to a women in Bulgaria somewhere, i told her what happened and she then transferred me to some other company in eastern Europe giving me the complete run around.
My bank also suggested that i contact the onbudsman for help with the matter.

Follow you bank instructions. Also tell your bank that this company is scam. Have you got in touch with Ivory options. Just tell them nicely to return your money.
Best of luck
Your should help you

Back