GUILTY Case# 2017-009 | slimtrader vs binarytilt.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that BinaryTilt.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 65 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another vote in the guilty column.

I am so sick of hearing brokers claim "investigation" to hold back on paying.

great if you need any evidence I have insurance certificate and stuff
Dear, I also experienced the same thing with BinaryTilt they told me to take out a loan for trading capital with them. and when I asked to withdraw my money they say that all my money is lost in the trade.and they do not want the responsibility of all of it, but all trading decisions are taken by the broker Denis Goldman.

I thought that they would never return the money. they are not investment companies. they syndicate fraudsters. I have reported my case wherever I could.the commonwealth bank where the account is located BinaryTilt, to Skrill, to the FCA, the New Zealand Ombudsman, Ombudsman UK and there are no results. I have also been reported to the British police is to actionfraud.police.uk. I have also been contacted winchargherback.com and they directed me to giambronelaw that use the services of a lawyer, but it seems I can not pay for their services.believe me, even though you have reported this to the police you need to do a civil suit and it should be represented by a lawyer.but the cost of individual litigation is not a little, it could be for us who fooled with little money (I was fooled as much as $ 9,500) it is inappropriate, because it can end up costing you spend on litigation costs is greater than the money that we pursue.

I have attempted to contact the lawyers of the start giambronelaw, selachii, Birman, but all of which did not allow me to use their services, I can not afford to pay them.and I also tried to contact a lawyer Israel Nimrod Assif and he was very friendly she used to take care of the problem of fraud binary options.when first contacted him directly provide free consultation regarding my case (free consultation is very rare you get to lawyers such cases) and when I say everything, he advised me not to take litigation individuals, because it would cost me dearly, in addition to the costs involved can also be so not worth the money you'd chased.This was the first advice I got from all the lawyers whom I call. if you want to try to contact them to do a class action lawsuit, so the cost is more affordable for us who have a little money. assif@advocacy.co.il

Back