GUILTY Case# 2017-014 | pip.q vs BinaryInternational.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that BinaryInternational.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 86 98.9%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"dormant fees", what a load
Guilty, give the money or be seen for the scammers you are.

Why are binary options not flat out illegal yet?

Typical binary company. :(

GUILTY!
What does Guilty mean? Have you had any contact with this broker to help me get my funds back? What now? Since I invited them to check this thread they have not communicated with me at all.

Brokers do not want guilty votes here as a few guilty verdicts and they get listed as flat out scammers.
New traders coming here to research brokers will see that right away.
Other sites also use this scammer list for their site.

A scam verdict here hurts and most of the time a company will act right to avoid it.
No matter what the broker does/doesn't do, the admins here have the knowledge and experience to help you get the right people helping you to get your money.
Brokers also know that the help and support on "what to do next" is there for you.
You are not alone, they count on people feeling alone and helpless but instead you have called them to task and are taking the proper steps.
Cheers and please keep updating with your steps taking and the results.

Brokers do not want guilty votes here as a few guilty verdicts and they get listed as flat out scammers.
New traders coming here to research brokers will see that right away.
Other sites also use this scammer list for their site.

A scam verdict here hurts and most of the time a company will act right to avoid it.
No matter what the broker does/doesn't do, the admins here have the knowledge and experience to help you get the right people helping you to get your money.
Brokers also know that the help and support on "what to do next" is there for you.
You are not alone, they count on people feeling alone and helpless but instead you have called them to task and are taking the proper steps.
Cheers and please keep updating with your steps taking and the results.
"the admins here have the knowledge and experience to help you get the right people helping you to get your money." Again, since telling them about this post, binary international has failed to reply to any more emails. Please tell me who on the admin staff I need to communicate with for assistance with next steps to get my money back.

What does Guilty mean? Have you had any contact with this broker to help me get my funds back? What now? Since I invited them to check this thread they have not communicated with me at all.

The final vote coming to Guilty means:

1. Your review went from one star to zero stars. This reduces the poor rating of the company even more.
2. There is a big ugly warning about your case on the review page, which will make it that much harder for them to get new victims.
3. They are now only 2 cases away from a well-deserved Scam rating. If they get that, it will damage their ability to scam even more.

If they had bothered to communicate with AsstModerator when he sent the official invitation, he wouldn't have moved this to a vote without mentioning it. These scammers have no intention of talking to anyone about your issue and don't want to talk to you since you made it plain you won't give them any more money.

Unfortunately, you didn't try to withdraw until far too late for a chargeback, so the most common method of funds recovery is closed to you.

I hope you filed a complaint with the ISA. Also, the FBI is now requesting binary victims worldwide file complaints with IC3.gov

Three questions from also a Recruit:
1. Is there evidence from e-mails and chats?
2. Was there a deep stage of review&test about this broker?
3. Aren't any clause at the contract that could help you?
I don't know what you mean by evidence from emails and chats - I have shared lengthy details about both. Who are you asking about the review or test of broker? My understanding is this broker was bought out after I opened the account. It had high reviews from internet searches prior to me opening an account. They are not currently upholding their fiduciary responsibilities, processing my withdrawal nor communicating since I posted this case.

Back