GUILTY Case# 2017-016 | Holderlin vs AAFXTRADING.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that AAFxTrading.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 75 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If this was a legit company then they would have replied through the process .... actually they would never have let it get this far and they would have replied to the customer and sent his money as per his request. Only a scammer uses the .... Christmas and New Year excuse ... a legit company knows it comes once a year on the same day each year and adjusts it's business practice to accommodate their customers.

Any financial organization that requires "manager's approval" in order to process withdrawals are scammer(s).
Furthermore, a so called "manager" that neglects and abuses clients with such absurd excuses while committing grand larceny is on a slippery rope with angry clients on one end and a steep slope on the other.

Sir, AAfxtrading has honor my request for withdrawals. Now if that is a scam, who knows. They are one of main business partner I've used to collect past,present & future profits.

Sorry, I can´t believe you. AAXtrading post fakes reviews all around, and here we had even a famous Indian model as their "customer", taking an online picture of him. So, I´m pretty sure your review is false. I´m sorry.

We confirmed that this our client and he deposited with us via bankwire. We can also confirm that he was using EA and all trades executed via EA. We have clearly mentioned on our website that if any EA malfuctioned we are not responsible for anything like that. If anyone needs his account history he/she can contact us and check yourself. These type of clients are based on EA and they believe EA will always make profits because they have paid huge amount for this and when the EA failed to show results. They just start blaming the broker. If anyone need more clarification on this case feel free to contact us.

Regards,

AAFX TRADING Team

We confirmed that this our client and he deposited with us via bankwire. We can also confirm that he was using EA and all trades executed via EA. We have clearly mentioned on our website that if any EA malfuctioned we are not responsible for anything like that. If anyone needs his account history he/she can contact us and check yourself. These type of clients are based on EA and they believe EA will always make profits because they have paid huge amount for this and when the EA failed to show results. They just start blaming the broker. If anyone need more clarification on this case feel free to contact us.

Regards,

AAFX TRADING Team

I have the server logs evidencing you planted those giant, crazy trades on my account.
I also have the comparative images evidencing your ridicule, rude manipulation of my account graphics.
I also have your ridicule excuses trying to delay my daily withdrawals after you realized that my EA was making its daily, usual profits.
I also have your lies, day after day, two weeks long, about a fake transfer you didn´t order.
I also have my daily MT4 Full Detailed Reports, before you, and after you, on Forex4you, even from today, every day, showing my EA usual profits: 80-100% per month.
I also have my daily withdrawals from Forex4you, using my usual, private EA, developed by me.
I also have the very same daily results on your another victim, Jonas (you stole from him 68.000 euros), who is using my EA, sharing profits, and making again the monies you robbed him, AAFXSCAMMERS.
And, finally, we all have your fake reviews even stealing pics from Google (Case against you, filed by your victim Jonas Pfiffer).
Last, but not the least, you thieves, fake brokers, do not attend, of course, the Forex Summit on your own city, Hong Kong, on next 21-23 February. 2.500 brokers and Forex companies on your own city (your fake addresses and offices) and you won´t be there.
AAFXTRADING, AAFXTHIEVES.

"If any EA malfunctioned itself the company will not be responsible and the client cannot even claim the investigation of this type of accounts."

And without an investigation, how would AAFXTrading determine if an EA malfunctioned vs. some other problem happening on the MT4 backend? How could AAFX Trading even be sure there wasn't a "helpful" employee shutting down a profitable client?

Obviously, any company which cares would fully investigate the claims of a client, just to be certain.

My vote? GUILTY!

"If any EA malfunctioned itself the company will not be responsible and the client cannot even claim the investigation of this type of accounts."

And without an investigation, how would AAFXTrading determine if an EA malfunctioned vs. some other problem happening on the MT4 backend? How could AAFX Trading even be sure there wasn't a "helpful" employee shutting down a profitable client?

Obviously, any company which cares would fully investigate the claims of a client, just to be certain.

My vote? GUILTY!

I agree 100%.

Guilty

Sorry, I can´t believe you. So, I´m pretty sure your review is false. I´m sorry."

Sir, with due respect i do not supply false and misleading information whom i do business with. All i know is it trade, earn profits and withdrawal. When someone speak to negatively against my business partners usually i need to as least speak up and address that i have received and brokerage firm that i do business with honor my withdrawal. I've rarely see good comments here. But if i do there only a few handful.

Back