GUILTY Case# 2017-022 | DavidC vs ctoption.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that CTOption.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 71 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DavidC

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.ctoption.com

My Case is: I signed up with CT Option in 2015, and lost around 11k USD. I stopped trading but an account manager by the name of Fred Adams convinced me if I deposit 10k they would do all the trading. Regrettably, I sent the 10k and my account stated making money. I did not ask for the bonus but they put one on there anyway- 10k. My account went only up to 24k and I was assured after 90 days I could withdraw funds. I waited 90 days but I desperately needed money for bills. I only asked for a withdrawal of 2k and they sent me the confirmation but I got nothing! I contacted support but they gave me the excuse that in order to get he withdrawal my account needed to have it to 15k x 30. I argued that I only got 10k for the bonus, and support said they would look into the matter but nothing happened. I tried to log into my account to see what was going on. I was losing money by the thousands. I asked what was going on and they claimed that my account was connected to the auto-trading software, that I never signed up for! I then requested to close my account and just get what was left. The amount was 9562USD but they did not comply and blocked me from logging in. I thought I just forgot my password, so I did the "forgot password" link. I still could not get in.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by DavidC on 01/05/17

The company was first contacted about the issue on 11/22/16 the last contact was on 12/28/16

Details: 2016-11-22: I requested to close my account because I could not withdraw funds.

2016-11-23: CT Option said, You need to complete the verification process by sending the required compliance documents https://ctoption.com/education/compliance/ to compliance@ctoption.com
After your account is verified, please make another withdrawal request on the website https://ctoption.com/my-account/withdrawal/
And please note that you have a bonus in your account for which you need to complete the required volume of 15000 X 30 = 450000 .

2016-12-28: I asked again to close my account but got no response. Before that on 2016-12-19, I asked why I needed 15k x 30 and they deposited 10k? They stated they would get back to me but never did.

Company representatives' emails: <freda@ctoption.com>
<compliance@ctoption.com>

Attachments

• CT Option Contact.docx
    728.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Wire to CT Options_LI.jpg
    745.3 KB · Views: 5
Have you heard anything back from CT Option?

Sorry I saw this late but they have not tried contacting me at all. I have been busy working a day job but I reached out to Winchargeback, hopefully they can help get some money back if not all.

I've just sent the formal FPA invitation.

Please post an update at the end of the business day on Wednesday to let me know if you've heard back from them or not.

I have not heard from them. Winchargeback said they couldn't help because it was past 120 days. I think CT Option knows that so they waste time and make it look like you will get some money back, before you know it, it's too late to recover anything. I was scammed pure and simple!

Back