GUILTY Case# 2017-028 | Keezilla vs htotal.ru

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that HTotal.ru is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 96 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Liquidity Provider

Attachments

• liquidity provider.jpg
    liquidity provider.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 1
I'm sure you are reason, but the only method of getting money from a scamer broker is through justice. This can be expensive but if you are convinced of your are right you may try. I passed by the same attempt but I received the initial investment back and I renounced to justice. I highly recommend of not playing on companies that are registerd in Russia, Cyprus or other exotic countries. Take my compassion

I'm sure you are reason, but the only method of getting money from a scamer broker is through justice. This can be expensive but if you are convinced of your are right you may try. I passed by the same attempt but I received the initial investment back and I renounced to justice. I highly recommend of not playing on companies that are registerd in Russia, Cyprus or other exotic countries. Take my compassion
Expense is not the point. It is, If everyone had that attitude they and other scam brokers will continue to keep doing it. Justice is what is happening to them right now

For now, they have a warning which will remain on their review page unless they fix your issue. Your review has also been changed from 1 Star to Zero stars to further reduce the average. If they get a few more cases which end as Guilty, they will be marked as a scam.

Back