GUILTY Case# 2017-029 | @Will vs BinaryInternational.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that BinaryInternational.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 81 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In my opinion, all requests for explanations must be made ready and clear whenever the clients demands for it,

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there even a question they are guilty although I do not see what good the vote will do as they have closed their doors and could care less about their reputation.

What we need is a database of all brokerages and who owns them so that when someone closes their doors and tries to re-open as a new name we can warn others.

I think I just found a new hobby.

If only more people reporting problems had filed cases sooner. If that had happened, then maybe this scam would have disappeared sooner.

I have NOT heard about one, - 1 - serious trader, that have tried the binary option market. If there were money to be earned in that market, the professionals would have gone in seriously and made a lot. BUT, - noone with serious money is into that market. Makes me question if the foundation of the whole binary-option idea has no money behind it, and therefore no money to give back as profit. SCAM for sure.

Back