GUILTY Case# 2017-033 | JJ123 vs vortexassets.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that VortexAssets.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 71 98.6%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Scammers to the bone.Act fast otherwise you will kiss your hard earned cash "Good Bye". Spend every second of your time to nail them. It's an uphill battle but do not give in.

Guilty bastards!
You must be really sickened to your stomach, because I was just reading about your experience. It looks like there are really going in for the kill asking you to buy insurance or otherwise threatening to loose your total investment,, totally and confirmed proof that they are nothing more than a scam. They now know time is limited on their side and they are trying to milk everyone for every last drop before they disappear.
When the authorities take years to track down and prosecute the owners of ponzi schemes if they do at all, there's nothing much we can do sitting at this side of the screen other than offer our sympathy and say at least you are warning others to do their due diligence before investing in any financial products.

This looks to be a clear Scam. Voted Guilty.

Have you reported with local police and raised a complaint with MAS. Approach a lawyer as well.
I haven't reported to the local police in Singapore, only the UK police. Unfortunately, I don't have any money left for a lawyer.

Scammers to the bone.Act fast otherwise you will kiss your hard earned cash "Good Bye". Spend every second of your time to nail them. It's an uphill battle but do not give in.
Thanks for your advice. But honestly, I have no idea where to begin. Is it really possible to get my money (or a portion of it) back? The company is based in the Marshall Islands.

Guilty bastards!
You must be really sickened to your stomach, because I was just reading about your experience. It looks like there are really going in for the kill asking you to buy insurance or otherwise threatening to loose your total investment,, totally and confirmed proof that they are nothing more than a scam. They now know time is limited on their side and they are trying to milk everyone for every last drop before they disappear.
When the authorities take years to track down and prosecute the owners of ponzi schemes if they do at all, there's nothing much we can do sitting at this side of the screen other than offer our sympathy and say at least you are warning others to do their due diligence before investing in any financial products.
Yes, it has been a sickening experience, losing my entire life savings to these scheming apes. But what has most been nauseating is the constant lies and deception. The latest insurance scam, as you mention, is beyond words. I appreciate your sympathy, and indeed, I hope others will do their due diligence with any investment they go into. if I can stop one person from experiencing what I am going through, I will be pleased.

I wonder ... once a "broker" ...proves to be a scammer .... why couldn't their sites be jammed with emails, posts, inundated to the point they could not lure new investors in? or until they respond preferable with the complainant's money returned to them? .... just saying.....

The worst scammers eventually block the email addresses of victims. Live chat's of scam companies often block IP addresses the moment they realize it's about a scam. Being persistent is a good thing. Trying to overwhelm experienced scammers with complaints won't be very effective.

Back