GUILTY Case# 2017-035 | najafstar vs swissmain.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that SwissMain.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 66 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel I must return to this page and say truthfully positive things about my experience with SwissMain. I have been registered on FPA site for a very long time, way before I even heard of SwissMain - and also for a very long time before I even opened an account with them. I really find it hard to understand the complaints I have read about SwissMain. My Account Manager cannot be more helpful and eager to see my account do well. He is frequently in contact with me and has been most helpful when I wanted to make a withdrawal. The withdrawal, by the way did NOT have to be approved because of certain Contract Agreement obligations, however my Account Manager pushed for my request because I explained to him what my problem was at the time. The next day the money was in my bank account!! I do not understand why negative comments are been published about this company as I am sure I am not the only customer who is having a positive experience with them. I have asked this question in a previous post and I will ask it again! Do we really have the full and true story behind some of these negative comments?

https://www.leaprate.com/financial-...tion/hong-kong-sfc-adds-swissmain-alert-list/ As simple as it show sooner or later interpole after them and they will be hidding

Back