GUILTY Case# 2017-040 | jeffie1 vs trade-success.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Trade-Success.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 66 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jeffie1

Private, 1st Class
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.trade-success.com

My Case is: On Jan 26, 2017, I inquired about their Forex ITM success rate of their Hybrid strategy. The ITM win rate was represented to be 86% needing a free upgrade every 2 weeks.

On Jan 28, 2017, I purchased the Hybrid strategy for $99 and paid thru PayPal and received the strategy.

On April 9, 2017, I requested a refund based on trade results from my account with MarketsWorld for 100 trades. The results showed less then 50% ITM wins exposing your false representations on the Hybrid strategy product.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by jeffie1 on 04/15/17

The company was first contacted about the issue on 04/09/17 the last contact was on 04/15/17

Details: none

Company representatives' emails: Andrew Sample <andrew.sample1989@gmail.com>
Vitali Rombalski, Pres. <rombalski@cybernetenterprises.net>

Attachments

• ITM representation.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Paypal Receipt.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Hybrid Trade History 1.JPG
    319.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Hybrid Trade History 2.JPG
    340.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Hybrid Trade History 3.JPG
    289.7 KB · Views: 5

Attachments

• 1st request for refund.JPG
    1st request for refund.JPG
    201.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Refund 2nd request.JPG
    Refund 2nd request.JPG
    180.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Refund 3rd request.JPG
    Refund 3rd request.JPG
    196.2 KB · Views: 5
OK. Now the next step.

Email the link to your Scam Alerts thread (not this thread - they can't see it yet) to every address you can find for Andrew and Trade-Success. Ask them to come and join the discussion.

Post an update here and in your Scam Alerts thread as soon as you've done that.

OK. Now the next step.

Email the link to your Scam Alerts thread (not this thread - they can't see it yet) to every address you can find for Andrew and Trade-Success. Ask them to come and join the discussion.

Post an update here and in your Scam Alerts thread as soon as you've done that.
As you instructed, here is upload of email invitation to discussion with the scam alert link.

Attachments

• Join Discussion email.JPG
    Join Discussion email.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 4
Please post an update if you get a response. If there's no response by Wednesday, post an update to let me know and I'll send the formal FPA invitation.

Please post an update if you get a response. If there's no response by Wednesday, post an update to let me know and I'll send the formal FPA invitation.
As instructed, I am updating that I have NOT received a response from Andrew Sample et al. Thanks, Jeff

I've issued the formal FPA invitation. Post an update Monday or Tuesday. If there's no response, this can move to Open Cases.

Back