GUILTY Case# 2017-040 | jeffie1 vs trade-success.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Trade-Success.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 66 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll be moving this to Open Cases in a few minutes. Unless something changes, the vote will begin next week.

Hi All,
I cast a guilty vote on this one but it is a fine edge. The terms and conditions relinquish responsibility - as expected - and the website is all flash and no substance. All this are warnings.
I feel that it is always a sad fact that if it is too good to be true then it very much is - but human nature has hope so we are always going to "give it a go anyway"
Trying to trade mechanically with indicators telling you what to do and not knowing anything about the market or price action will never make anyone rich - especially for $99.
I voted guilty because the Binary Market is full of scammers, (indeed forex in general is full of rip off artists.) This very much looks similar but I would have liked to have seem more evidence to have given me greater comfort.

I will vote guilty based on results and lack of customer care.
I use an automated system myself and I will tell you that they can win and they can loose but to misrepresent the win ratio is scam and then ignore the person tells me they know their product does not work.

PayPal is always hit or miss, but at least you tried. The more complaints they get, the more likely they are to block the account causing all the complaints.

GUILTY!

GUILTY
All Scammers are professionals in documentation, they know how to include every phrase that deprive their clients of their rights, and the same time guarantee that no one can sue them. We will not fall for that anymore.

Back