GUILTY Case# 2017-041 | maxmalladi vs maximusfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Maximus.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 61 96.8%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tell these people the FPA keeps the forums and reviews as unbiased as humanly possible. The FPA can only be bought if someone wants to buy the entire website. If someone does buy the FPA and expects reviews or forums policies to become biased, they'll find that I and all the forums and review moderators will resign within 24 hours.

I've just explained to MaximusFx that reviews and threads can only be resolved, not removed.

Please post an update early next week to let me know if there has been any progress.

Looks like the time has come.

Yo AsstModerator! As soon as you've got a moment, this one is ready for Open Cases.

They have no intention to pay me. Kindly help me

This is now moving to Open Cases. I hope this encourages MaximusFx to get back in touch with you. If they have no evidence to present and no progress is made by the end of the week, this goes to a vote next week.

Promised to deal with the issue and the disappeared. That's typical for a GUILTY scammer.

They are obviously a scam as any reputable company that respected their customers wouldn't cut off communications rather it would make every effort to resolve any dispute. GUILTY as charged!

They should at least return remaining balance since they ignore the fault by accepting other then trader card GUILTY

Back