GUILTY Case# 2017-042 | deslimth vs Trade12.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Trade12.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 70 98.6%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've issued the formal FPA invitation. Please post an update Monday or Tuesday. If there's no response, this will move to Open Cases for a vote the following week.

I've issued the formal FPA invitation. Please post an update Monday or Tuesday. If there's no response, this will move to Open Cases for a vote the following week.
Trade12 replied to the Scam Alert thread, however the reply is useless as it still did not address why my account trading history is gone and also why for more than 1 week my withdrawal is not approve.

Since they claim they needed that account number to find you in the system, it would be reasonable to give them a few more days. If this is just a delaying tactic, it won't help them much.

Since they claim they needed that account number to find you in the system, it would be reasonable to give them a few more days. If this is just a delaying tactic, it won't help them much.
Thank you for your follow up, really appreciated. I believe it is more of a delay tactic and I do agree it won't help them much.

I had replied my Trade12 Acct. No. on the Scam Alert thread, let's see what their next response is.

I had sent numerous email through my Gmail, for Trade12 to reply to FPA Scam Alert thread but they refuse to do so (refer attachment in this message), until FPA contacted them. I had replied them through the Scam Alert thread and to this day, they still never response why my trading account history is gone and my withdrawal not approve.

Attachments

• Email 3 Apr 2017.png
    Email 3 Apr 2017.png
    345.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Email 20 n 22 Apr 2017.png
    Email 20 n 22 Apr 2017.png
    366.4 KB · Views: 3
  • withdrawal not approve 1st May 2017.png
    withdrawal not approve 1st May 2017.png
    243.6 KB · Views: 3
I had sent another request to remind Trade12 that they haven't reply to my Scam alert thread since I last supply them the account number.

Attachments

• FPA reply request.png
    FPA reply request.png
    49.6 KB · Views: 1
Trade12 with it's reply to my gmail and my withdrawal still not approve.

Attachments

• Trade12 useless reply.png
    Trade12 useless reply.png
    273.8 KB · Views: 2
Back