GUILTY Case# 2017-042 | deslimth vs Trade12.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Trade12.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 70 98.6%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is looking more and more like deliberate delays. I see no reason not to move this to Open Cases now. The vote will begin next week.

Just so you know this, you will never be in trouble for cancelling a wire transfer, especially if it for the purpose of fraud. As a matter of fact, why don't you contact Citibank and make them aware of this merchant? Let them know what is happening, and let them know that they are doing business with thieves, then have that letter in writing, that you have reported them. Fax that letter to them. Maybe that will burn a fire underneath their scamming, crooked asses. I am so glad you did not put anymore money into their account. These are not licensed as stock companies they are gaming companies.

Just so you know this, you will never be in trouble for cancelling a wire transfer, especially if it for the purpose of fraud. As a matter of fact, why don't you contact Citibank and make them aware of this merchant? Let them know what is happening, and let them know that they are doing business with thieves, then have that letter in writing, that you have reported them. Fax that letter to them. Maybe that will burn a fire underneath their scamming, crooked asses. I am so glad you did not put anymore money into their account. These are not licensed as stock companies they are gaming companies.
I agree, these bandits must be put in the general public eye. Once they have your money , possession is 90% of the law in their view - they will do their utmost to prevent withdrawals unless they are exposed and paraded in public. The money in your trading account is only there on paper, it's already distributed amongst these bandits. To get any results you will probably have to join a group action and use the power of many people to fund a claim through the courts. Put as much as you can on Facebook and other forums and let everyone know this kind of trading is not going to make your fortune - it's going to loose it and the Banks are complicit in these scams. Don't give up, there is always hope the world will come to it's senses and eliminate these scamming operations. Good luck.

I would like an explanation from the person who did not guilty. His view that why he did so?

Whenever I vote not guilty I give an explanation so people don't think its just the broker trying to sway the vote.

This seems like a case of wire fraud which is a big deal in banking regulations, and should be handled by law enforcement authorities within their jurisdiction. Not only are they using methods of intimidation by deleting your history, they have committed grand larceny and theft using deceitful tactics.

Back