GUILTY Case# 2017-047 | collin1 vs gkfx.co.uk

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that GKFX is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 90 98.9%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thank you

I am posting the follow up here as requested that there has been no reply

kind regards

good afternoon. I think i have done everything i can. if anyone is unsure if gkfx recieved anything it is probably now best if forexpeacearmy contacts them direct as it is far easier than asking me to contact them and then waiting another week to ask me if i did contact them ect. and to check if i did everything correctly

kind regards

This broker seems to be a scam. It's unfair to take back bonuses. They could inform the client before taking any bad actions.

Guilty as charged, fraudulent activities must be stopped so many vulnerable trusting people getting scammed

They show this on their web site: Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
FCA registration number 501320. Registration Number: 6837942. If this is the case, I would immediately file a complaint with U.K.'s FCA if you haven't done so already. Since they are not a binary options firm which is "regulated" by the Gambling Authority which will do nothing for you. Why aren't they quoting 5 digits as all of their currency pair prices are 4 digits. Big time scam!! Guilty!

GKFX Financial Services Limited are a registered company with the FCA so you should report these actions to this authority. However their conduct in finding reasons why your legitimate trades do not qualify, inventing reasons not to keep their word and extremely poor (if not non-existent) communications all point to the well established pattern of how scam companies behave. They have been given the opportunity to explain themselves but have declined to do so. This is how the scammers behave , so it's clearly a GUILTY! from me.

Guilty for sure!

Contact the Financial Ombudsman Service and submit a complaint against this company.
FCA's live chat may also help. Ask people how the regulator can help in such cases. Although they have a limited power, they might be helpful in resolving the case.

I hope I've been helpful.

Original FPA Traders Court Submission by collin1:
The really startling thing about this case is that the company is regulated by the FCA. Do you have the names of any individuals you dealt with at the firm? They should be on the FCA Register, but it's worth checking. Either way, behaviour like this by a regulated firm needs to be publicised. You might like to contact the British press - The Mail on Sunday (Tony Hetherington) or The Mirror (Andrew Penman), both do investigations.

I have worked with the Ombudsman and the reply was "Good Luck!". I haven't seen any government or regulatory agency do a darn thing and I have been doing this for over a year now. Extremely frustrated here.

Email the FCA asking how to complain about this forex/spread bet firm.
Further you must submit your writing complaint to GKFX. Don't forget to mention that you suspect they have not enough liquidity to meet their liabilities to their customers thus confistication of your bonuses.

Back