GUILTY Case# 2017-048 | Travis_Parsons vs suisseoption.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that SuisseOption.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 107 98.2%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks Dermolikesprofit,

I have a great team behind me and some high up official help from 3 countries. It is not a matter of if, but when until we hear of their arrest in the news.

Also, I am working hard, ok, I am not the one doing the work, my relative high up in the US administration and very connected is connecting with the FBI, so there is hope. I will keep everyone updated..

As long as the real Cosa Nostra are on my side. Definitely don't want to get on their radar. Scammers forget that they may target the wrong folks and piss off someone with connections to the Cosa. I would not want to be those scammers.

What I don't understand is ,why the heck you people keep trying another company . You know they are all scams. There's only one legit Option company , Nadex.
And I don't understand why you keep messing what options ! If you are good enough to win at options , you're good enough to make MORE money
With Forex.

True enough VStar. I had a friend who had an account and he wasn't having any issues. However, it was a very small amount and he ended up losing his money in the end. When I looked earlier I was looking for bad reviews and wasn't experienced enough and too confident that people wouldn't do this (obviously wrong). This industry has really turned sour within the last year and with the cost of setting up these operations so cheap and making so much money, you can't turn around without finding a scam operation.

As I said earlier, I should have been looking at no reviews, how old the site was and more research into their phone number, address, and names. So, bottom line, didn't do enough research and way too trusting! An expensive lesson to learn. Probably should have picked up on the red flags along the way too and kept checking the company out for reviews each month.

I see how many of these companies are scams now and now I use the twitter account @suisseoption as an educational tool to help others and to bring light to how these people operate. I don't think they expected me to have such good research skills (past history).

However, the 4 main people have been identified (in Israel), so they are not incognito as they think. And his name is not Carlo.We're waiting to see if they cooperate with the lawyers or not. That's the thing with scammers, addictive behaviour, and they think they will never be caught until it happens.

You are right though, should have gone with Nadex or perhaps a Registered Aussie firm.

Cheers. Travis

To review; Suisseoption has been using fake names, fake address (confirmed by HK SFC), virtual phone line through DIDWW IRELAND, fake office locations set up through the Seychelles and NWMS Management according to Companies House UK, and their payment systems is through Montenegro, Poland, and Jakarta.

Their website is registered through GoDaddy and Name server through Cloudflare and Privacy Domain using 10 minute e-mail and fake information to hide their identities. However, we did find proof of Suisseoption through wassmedia.com above and looking at the companies they work with, they are in shady company. The industry is like a Hardy Weinburg gene pool; you find one scammer and you will find more since they keep close company. **** sticks together as we like to say. ;)

Before this closes out I would just like to say thanks to everyone for reading and voting. It means a lot.
Also, so the FPA knows; if any law enforcement wants the files from this case or the review/complaint thread,
they can have them all and our group has a ton more if they want.

Ps. The trading platform for Suisseoption and other 'firms' is Airsoft Trading Ltd.
Apparently registered: OMC Chambers, Wickhams Cay 1, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands
Their cough, cough, 'phone number' in the UK is +44 203 769 6579
Their physical address (not really advertised): Moshe Aviv Tower, 17th Floor, Jabotinsky 7, Ramat Gan, Israel
Give them a call at home address at: 972 37 219 561 They would probably love to tell you about their fully
'customization software' perfect your perfectly legit and honest operation ;0

Agree with Regulated brokers, but sometimes they also go bankrupt with poor risk management. Thanks for Advice about Australian regulation. I think there is so many guys defrauding people and then just opening under a new name.

Hi Finserv123, Check out this article for details regarding legislation. Finance Feeds rocks as a site too! Don't bother
with firms registered in Cyprus, Vanuatu, or the British Virgin Islands, or elsewhere besides the 3 places below.

As per the article link below...why to stick with only 1. USA 2. Australia 3. UK Regulated Firms:
https://financefeeds.com/cysec-no-t...s-still-offering-bonuses-one-month-bonus-ban/

In the United States, it is illegal for domestic clients to work with overseas firms that are not NFA members, therefore the NFA can be absolutely sure that any service being provided to anyone in America is in accordance with the requirements, and no NFA member can onboard clients via an offshore entity to circumvent rules or place overly attractive bonus offers on websites.

In Australia, things are also actionable on a cross-border basis.

Two years ago, ASIC contacted the Japanese regulatory authorities and was able to close down Australian retail FX firm Pepperstone’s Japanese office. At the time, Pepperstone stated “Pepperstone does not currently hold a license issued by the JFSA and we have therefore decided that we can no longer service Japanese residents until such time as we hold the appropriate license issued by the JFSA.”

Currently, CySec does not have the powers to take firms to court, or to restitute clients, nor does it have cross-border jurisdiction outside of the European Union (CySec is under MiFID regulations) thus this practice can prevail via the back door.

The only action CySec can take against this is to cancel the CySec license of firms which promote bonuses and high leverage – even if they are onboarding clients through offshore entities – and listing CySec licenses on their websites in order to gain credibility.

Back