GUILTY Case# 2017-049 | ruseneca vs iqoption.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that IQOption.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 74 98.7%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Iqoption finally sent me an update regarding my 2nd complaint.
Here's the email I received earlier today:

Following our email on 2nd of June 2017, we have reinvestigated your case based on the new evidence that you provided us.

In your first video, you were unable to purchase a transaction and you received a pop up message “option not purchased”. This is most likely due to low internet connectivity and the fact that the system stops you from purchasing any transaction is to protect you at a time of low internet connectivity. The Company cannot be liable for such case and is unable to offer any compensation as there was no financial loss on your part.

Furthermore, you mentioned that the rates given for the position in your second video is incorrect because the graph showed that the price closed higher but the rate given was lower. After investigation, we confirmed that both entry and expiration rate are accurate as they match the rates given by DevExpert. Also, it should be noted that this transaction was successful and the profit was added to your account (please see below evidence).

Execution rate - 1.093775
{IMG proof}

Expiration rate - 1.093765
{IMG proof}

Finally, we would like to clarify that the screenshot that you sent us did not prove any error and the graph represent the same rates calculated by our system.
This trade did not expire in the money because you purchased a Call option at 111.02 but the rate was lower at the time of expiry 111.003 (please see below evidence).

Entry rate 111.02
{IMG proof}

Expiration rate 111.003
{IMG proof}

The Company has made the decision not to offer any compensation for your complaint because of the above reasons and your case will remain closed.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,
Complaints Department

It took them almost 2 months to assure me that the problem was my slow internet connection and everything was executed correctly.
Still, there's no answer why deals have been executed with 20 seconds latency and without a popup. Probably, because the speed of connection was fast enough but the latency comes from Iqoption.

Guilty and the regulator is more guilty who makes money by registering such kind of Brazen gangs and protecting them and/or closing the eyes on brokers criminal behaviors and actions. They should be swept out from any access to the financial markets.

Back