GUILTY Case# 2017-052 | Allanjones vs wssolution.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that WSSolution.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 86 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh God, this plot is brilliant for a financial horror movie, producers will make billions from it. :D
In such cases, I usually go very hard with the topic starter. I will miss this time, straight to the core of this case.

I would advice you, @Allanjones , to contact the local police office so that they could start investigating. The sooner they start, the better the change to find them is.
Else, they will disappear, it could happen within a day.
If you have made the deposits via credit/debit cards, contact the issuing bank and inform them for this scam so that they could initiate the chargeback process by filling some paperwork and sending it to the relevant card issuer.
Any other way of depositing money is final, once settled, you cannot request your funds back.

Anyway, this headache could have been prevented! Just look at the graphics on the website. Stolen template, amateurish design, graphics with very low quality, information is in graphics so that search engines cannot "crawl" it, instead of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, they had written "St.Vincent and the Grenodins".
In addition to this, a thid-parties are involved in collecting the payments ( PROBABLY! ). These are Cauri Ltd and WinPay. Have you tried to contact them to ask for some more information and whether they actually process the payments for these scammers?

I believe that we all can agree on 2 points:

Firstly, there is no company here, just several "brokers" who scam a person and ask him to pay for inexistant credit, provided by something called a "hedgefund". Hedge funds do not borrow money :mad:. Some of the above-mentioned key facts lead to this assumption! Too bad ( and stolen! ) design for a broker.

Secondly, I am sure that the verdict will be "Guilty", so I suggest that @AsstModerator can count this case as three unresolved cases with a guilty verdicts. There's no point in waiting for more cases to come.

And finally, I really hope that police will find these people and the justice will prevail.

Perhaps a whitelabel site? More than 98 and 44/100th sure that they are. If you know how to use the Wayback Machine on the web, you can see earlier pages of the same site.

The above advice is spot on!!

Back