GUILTY Case# 2017-073 | maduet vs cfdbuy.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that CFDBUY.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 95 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Message sent. If they don't write back to both of us, please post an update on Friday to let me know if you've heard back from them or not.
Many thanks for taking action, AsstModerator (and for including me as C.c. in your mail). Ok, we'll wait until Friday !

Message sent. If they don't write back to both of us, please post an update on Friday to let me know if you've heard back from them or not.

Still no response this end, AsstModerator. (Except for a nonsensical Skype message from Mr Klein saying Of course it's my money). So could you please go ahead with the legal proceedings against CFDBuy ? It's important that people be warned as soon as possible against scammers like these !

Still no response this end, AsstModerator. (Except for a nonsensical Skype message from Mr Klein saying Of course it's my money). So could you please go ahead with the legal proceedings against CFDBuy ? It's important that people be warned as soon as possible against scammers like these !

Still no refund, AsstModerator - and apart from a nonsensical message from Mr Klein, also no reply from CDFBuy. So could you please carry on and take action against these scammers ?

Original FPA Traders Court Submission by maduet:
A reminder to all that these online trading platforms that are not regulated by a reputed financial regulator are all scam, to bring in your deposit and never allow withdrawal. Every case is the same.

Oh dear, here we go again. I am very sorry to learn of your losses. Firstly, it is the thought of easy risk free money that draws people into these scams (myself included), and consequentially they will believe any outrageous claim from so called broker/manager that there is no risk. But of course there is a 100% certainty all money will be lost! These scammers are unregulated, unregistered, well practised very good thieves and a law unto themselves. Secondly there is an expression that 'Possession is nine tenths of the law' so you can probably wave goodbye to your money unless you can take them to court and win, which is prohibitively expensive and will cost far more than the losses. Finally your only recourse is to make a Chargeback on your Debit / Credit card (if you used one to finance your account) and claim "non provision of goods or service" as the reason, using your letter of the promised guaranteed trade as proof. These scamming outfits are all the same and they will not pay you your money, but Chargeback is a light at the end of the tunnel. Stay away from any promises of easy, safe free money - it just doesn't exist. These bandits are GUILTY!

Back