GUILTY Case# 2017-074 | pinvest vs Privatefx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that PrivateFx.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 108 99.1%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GUILTY.
It's always the same story, after many invitations they just reply with a registered message "wait for Your application to be processed" from June, still wait, how many month, how many year...its really funny how you cannot consider it guilty. Its enough to consider it just a Scam Broker. They dont even care to reply with the usual ScamBroker standard reply as bonuses, trading activities not allowed...and so on....
Its funny as well they have got some kind of registration in 3 different exotic country:

Company Private Innovative Society Ltd. (reg.number 22942 IBC 2015)
Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, P.O. Box 1510,
Beachmont, Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines.

Company FIBY SOLUTIONS LTD. (reg. number HE 352727)
Giorgallidou, 71, Flat/Office 101, Agios Dometios, 2363, Nicosia, Cyprus.

Company Min Group Limited (reg.number 133,365)
No. 1 Orchid garden street, P.O. BOX 445, BELMOPAN, BELIZE, C.A.,
licence issued by the International Financial Services Commission which ensures the proper regulation of the company

Whenever I see companies with addresses in St. Vincent, the Grenadines, Belize, and/or Eastern blog countries and exotic Island Nations, that's a huge red flag for me to stay away because 10.5 out of 10 times, these are shady companies.
Without a doubt in my mind, this broker Privatefx.com is one of the shady brokers.

It seems like a scam ... took your money and not even any form of normal communication, they hope your get fedup and just disapear. Image how many people might of done.

The poll question is "Based on the available evidence, do you believe that PrivateFx.com is Guilty?" Since the company didn't bother to respond, the only available evidence is what pinvest posted.

Based on the available evidence, I vote GUILTY!

Times up patience has run out. If withdrawals are never processed, they're about as worthless as an offline exchange fake gambling operator pretending to be a broker.

There could be other factors such as bonuses received or other commitments that we don't know about. I agree that it looks guilty but would like to have more information about the account.
I haven't received bonus on the account. I opened a standard account with n special conditions.

Also they have a phone number +7 (499) 703 17 09 I tried to call them a few times but no luck. Maybe FPA should call them as it seems they haven't even bothered to check out this forum even tough I have sent them several emails linking the thread in the email

The FPA handles all communications regarding disputes by email. This makes sure there is a written record of what is said.

Back