GUILTY Case# 2017-077 | Iceman543 vs gbocapital.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that GBOCapital.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 94 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is robbery ... nothing but plain theft and what I don't understand is because they have this magical "investment" nom de plume ....... why the local, police are not able to just charge them with theft like any other common pickpocket. Why does the illusion of an "investment company" name give them the sudden protection of being an investment fraud and therefore a person has to go through ... regulatory bodies, lawyers or anything other than just a plain theft charge?

Looks GUILTY to me.
Thanks mate..my gut feeling was right i think. I wish i had withdrawn all my funds before .
Still we live and learn and I am vetting all the brokers as I need one soon. This time I will trade by myself like i did before.
Still I should have learned by now especially with Option Rally. However i am determined to keep letting people know, thats the least i can do.

According to scamadviser.com this GBOCAPITAL.COM operates on a public web server shared along with 29 other websites:

Website Speed: Slow
Website Value: $933.69

All registration identities are hidden which is a red flag in a business where openness, reputation, integrity and trust building is paramount.
With this info, I think it's fair to say that this operator is what the CFTC refers to as "off exchange" - while gains are hypothetical, all losses are real.

Often times in this investment scam industry, there is a business professional that is very impressive, seemingly honorable, but instead is creating an irresistable illusion of prosperity while setting up the client up for big losses, then mysteriously "slips away" under the guise of a "change in company".

Thanks to all voting.
The thing that amazes me is that GBO Capital dont seem to care even when they get adverse publicity. They are risking their companys name for a trivial amount!! It just goes to show that they are really scamers as I think after they have ripped everyone off they disappear like over here.
All I am telling them..KARMA IS A ***** so keep your eyes peeled because what goes around comes around.

Back