GUILTY Case# 2017-083 | renatogpascual1 vs inhousetrade.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that InHouseTrade.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 88 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

renatogpascual1

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.inhousetrade.com

My Case is: I have opened a Trading account with INHOUSETRADE.COM sometime in March 2017 with an initial deposit of $200. An account manager by the name of JAKE PARKER was assigned to me and he was very convincing and I kept on adding more investments due to his assurance that all our trades are covered by insurance and that in any trade loss the money will be refunded back to my account.

I got very much convinced because in the past 6 months of doing the trade, he lost only twice ($2,000 & $1,000). My account was refunded of $2,000 in one of those losses. Every time he calls me to do a trade, he would usually ask me to add more investment because he will advise that the minimum investment to qualify for insured trade need more money and he has to keep some money in my account to cover the risk.

By 18 July 2017, after sending him another $1,000, he traded on EUR/USD and invested $11,590 of my money and won the trade. That is why my account balance increased to USD22,442.50 as of today. On 30th July, I requested for partial withdrawal from my account amounting to $7,500 , $2,500 and $3,000 but all have been refused by the company. When I asked them thru email why my request for withdrawal was refused, the Support Group replied to me, saying that " I should contact my Account Manager, Mr. JAKE PARKER as he will be the one to approve my request.

When I communicated with Mr. Jake Parker, he said that he already sent a partial fund of $5,200 since July 24, 2017. Today, after 5 weeks, the guy has been giving me different alibis, saying that I have to follow up with my bank because he has done his part. I asked him to send me copy of the document as proof that the bank transmitted the money but he keeps on avoiding me. So, many messages I have sent almost everyday but he does not reply except few days back, saying "I am not playing with you."

To prove my story, I can send copies of my communicaton with him, the details of the trade history, the details of my deposits and my emails to the support group. I kept on sending messages to Jake Parker thru his SKYPE account but he kept on ignoring me. Its been 50 days since he said he sent me $5,200 as partial withdrawal from my account. At that time, my account was already showing $22,442.00 which is still the same amount until today.

I hope FOREX PEACE ARMY can help me recover my money from INHOUSETRADE.COM

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by renatogpascual@gmail.com on 07/31/17

The company was first contacted about the issue on 06/27/17 the last contact was on 09/12/17

Details: June 27, 2017 - I send an email to support@inhousetrade.com advising them that I sent an online request for
withdrawal from my account since 3rd week of June but I have not received any reply or message
about the status of my request.

July 1, 2017 - I sent another email saying until this date I have not heard any news or status of my withdrawal
request. That I have already made 2 request, one for $7,500 and another for $2,500

July 1, 2017 - Support Team send their usual Auto Responder, saying they will respond within 24 hours. But I
did not receive any response.

July 8, 2017 - I sent another message following up my request.

July 8, 2017 - Support Team sent again their usual Auto Responder. No reply afterwards.

July 10, 2017 - Support Team replied, saying that my withdrawal request has not been approve because my
Account Manager, Mr. Jake Parker was not available as it is his responsibility to approve my
withdrawal. They asked me to speak to Jake Parker. I tried sending message to his SKYPE
account but no reply.

August 9, 2017 - Support Team send me a message saying that Mr. Jake has already send me $5,200 to my
bank account. Surprisingly, I did not request for that amount. What I requested was $7,500
and $2,500. The message even said "Your withdrawal is on hold until you receive the first
payment. We don't want more money getting stuck in the air".

August 9, 2017 - I replied saying that Jake told me that he sent the money since July 24. Why it is taking 16 days
for a bank to bank transfer?

August 8, 2017 - I received another Auto Responder from Support Team saying they will respond in 24 hours.

August 9, 2017 - Support Team replied saying that my withdrawal of $5,200 was sent to my card ending in 8000
but nothing was there after verifying from my bank.

August 10, 2017 - I sent another follow up to the support team.

Sept. 12, 2017 - Today, I send another follow up message to the Support Team.

On top of the above exchange of messages, I have also a record of continuous exchange of SKYPE messages with Mr. Jake Parker, my account manager from July 26 until August 24, 2017. That was the last time he responded to me saying "I am working all day and night to see where is your money, trying my best. I am not playing around." After this, I have 9 more messages sent to him without any reply and 11 unanswered Skype calls.

Company representatives' emails: Support Team <support@inhousetrade.com>
Jake Parker <jake.p@inhousetrade.com>

Attachments

• support1.png
    214.1 KB · Views: 5
  • support2.png
    199.1 KB · Views: 5
  • support3.png
    158.5 KB · Views: 4
  • support4.png
    412.2 KB · Views: 6
  • support5.png
    150 KB · Views: 3
Have you invited them to your thread in the Scam Alerts folder yet? If not, please do so.

Have you invited them to your thread in the Scam Alerts folder yet? If not, please do so.
I tried to contact them somanytimes but no answer. Even the support team just give me an auto responfer message whenever I sent an email. I can send you copirs of my comment nication to both the acvount manager and the support team.

I've just emailed them an invitation to your thread. Please post an update on Wednesday or Thursday to let me know if you've heard anything new or not.

Dear Sir,

Please find attached, more files or evidences of my comunication with the account manager and the support team.

Attachments

• support13.png
    support13.png
    427.1 KB · Views: 6
  • support12.png
    support12.png
    385.1 KB · Views: 3
  • support11.png
    support11.png
    171.1 KB · Views: 3
  • support10.png
    support10.png
    195.6 KB · Views: 5
  • support9.png
    support9.png
    147.9 KB · Views: 4
  • support8.png
    support8.png
    136.6 KB · Views: 4
  • support7.png
    support7.png
    143.6 KB · Views: 3
  • support6.png
    support6.png
    197.5 KB · Views: 3
  • support5.png
    support5.png
    150 KB · Views: 4
  • support4.png
    support4.png
    412.2 KB · Views: 6
This now goes to Open Cases. Unless there is some sudden progress, the case will go to a vote next week.

As soon as I read the name Jake Parker, I was suspicious. That is exactly the kind of false name that these criminals use. The name will change depending on what language you speak or where you live.
Anyway, definitely guilty. And by the way, if you do eventually manage to get any of your money back you can ignore the "profit" that you made. All that belongs to you is what you invested/deposited with them.

Back