GUILTY Case# 2017-089 | murty43 vs tradeWFX.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe TradeWFX.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 119 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sir,

I am 75 years old person and is in absolute distress due to these cheats who have put me in terrible trouble. I have become debt ridden and is finding it difficult to pay my card dues. Can i get some help by advising me the future course of action on this matter please. The persons involved have the courage to tell me that nothing can be done to them by me or by the FPA when one of the persons by named Mr.John spoke to me recently demanding further deposits to get back my money. I am helplessly looking forward for any solution to get back what ever is possible.

Whatever you do, don't give these scammers another cent (or rupee). No matter how much you give them, there will always be a need for more before they can process your withdrawal. This cycle will only end when you can't borrow any more money or they close the website and set up a new one to scam from.

Report them to the police and financial authorities in your country. Show them the whois information I shared one page back in this thread. That's a clue which may help you to unmask these scammers.

Sir,

I am 75 years old person and is in absolute distress due to these cheats who have put me in terrible trouble. I have become debt ridden and is finding it difficult to pay my card dues. Can i get some help by advising me the future course of action on this matter please. The persons involved have the courage to tell me that nothing can be done to them by me or by the FPA when one of the persons by named Mr.John spoke to me recently demanding further deposits to get back my money. I am helplessly looking forward for any solution to get back what ever is possible.

It seems these financial fraudsters are pushing far beyond the point of being reckless scammers and now trying to turn the corner on their path to criminal psychopathic behavior feeding on itself and greed. No matter at any age, it's time to remain calm and mount a steady and sustainable campaign alerting and cooperating with law enforcement and banking authorities and get your money back.
Remember Nelson Mandela, he was release from prison at the age of 72, by choosing to learn from life's experience and win.

Back