GUILTY Case# 2017-090 | manojkumarkk vs asiafxi.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe AsiaFxi.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 109 99.1%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok sir. I will do as you say. Their claims that my money had been sent to my bank account is a lie and there would be no proof of withdrawal and when I asked copy of their bank statement, transaction history regarding my withdrawal, they were always refusing that, that means this is a lie.

Sir, they only called me on last Friday, 29th September once you sent them FPA invitation. Since then, they did not contact me yet.

This is now going to Open Cases. If there's no progress, the voting will begin next week.

What a Power of FPA.. Brilliant support in the financial world to helpless traders who get scammed by this shetty brokers. I have no words to comment about this broker as I don't think it will be fair to say anything wrong without having any personal experience,i do not trade option. as long as the report statement concerns and the agreement copy i saw its totally funny and unprofessional. giving surety of guaranteed profit doesn't make sense in the financial market, and giving 4500USD extra for just 250$ additional deposit also does not at all sense, no one may do so , strange, yet Please follow the admin advise and send the reminder and the link of this page, so they will probably release your funds before they are sued. good luck

I feel they are telling lies and buying time. No doubt they are scamers looting customers money.we have to wait and see how they will responde.

ok sir, thank you, $4500 is the previous account balance including my investment, bonus and trading profit and $250 is the new account and to which the previous $4500 is added

This case has all the hallmarks of the typical Options scam. Firstly it should be pointed out to all readers that any bonus added to an account by a broker is not actually real money, it is just a number added to your account. Secondly. the money you place into your account is usually transferred to the brokers own account within a few minuets of them receiving it from you. Thirdly, most customers never get their money back even if their account shows a profit. It is an established procedure by scamming so-called brokers to claim money has been transferred back to your account, following a withdrawal request, without actually providing any proof the transaction took place, continually delaying any action on the request or claiming the account violated their trading rules and so the account is forfeit (you loose everything). The FPA site is full of such complaints.
This broker claimed to have made the transfer but provided no confirmation. When challenged with exposure on the FPA site they agree to transfer the full value of the account, provided the customer removes the slur on their name. Now, does this sound like an honest and professional outfit? Why would they transfer the money twice? Why was there no explanation why the first transfer request did not take place although they claimed it did? They have made no representation here in this post to challenge or explain anything, a professional and honest broker would have jumped at the chance. This case is yet another example of scam, scam and more scam. Guilty!

Voted! I am so thankful to FPA exposing these SCUM brokers! Thanks a lot for your work FPA!

Back