GUILTY Case# 2017-107 | veri5 vs junomarkets.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that JunoMarkets.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 68 98.6%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brilliant move by Juno Markets. Come into the thread, make unsupported claims and refuse to provide evidence while running the clock out on the complaint deadline of their "regulator".

Guilty, Guilty, Guilty!

I missed this thread while it was under voting, would've voted guilty 100%. I did some simple digging and the interesting thing I found about the regulator is that Michael Greenberg is a board member, whatever that means, I am dissapointed that he is a board member of organization that looks to be a phony organization that doesn't protect the client's interests. For those of you who don't know, Michael Greenberg is the founder of ForexMagnates. All the other names on the website are russian, and many are connected to ForexClub, just by reading their short Bios on the website. ForexClub does not exactly have the best reputation. Actually from what I've seen the way these brokers(russian run brokers) treat complaints - all in the same manner. Never reaveal an actual name of person to contact, hiding behind T&Cs, cancelling trades, not paying out profits etc..

Just a simple observation, with very little digging. They aren't hiding this

Dear all,

We are unable to disclose certain information that the company deems confidential in a public forum. Therefore we would suggest you file a complaint with the Financial Commission as we are obligated to provide all evidence there. What we can confirm is that our counter parties have voided the trades corresponding to your mentioned trades due to off market execution. Furthermore the trades violates section 25.3 of the Juno Markets terms and conditions. We would continue to stress that this was an extremely rare situation due to extraordinary circumstances in the market. However any further complaint should be taken with the Financial Commission. The organization has the ability to make an enforcement on existing members and the case can be presented there.

Regards,
Juno Markets

You have to disclose the info and reasons with acceptable manners, Its not a matter of few coins after all its all about 4K something which matters to everyone as much as it matters to you.

If you allow strategies to trade on economic events then be able to fix the systematical bugs first with your platform in order to avoid loosing the clients trust. The opportunity for having good trades in the market has always been tough but when it happens then you guys come up with your so called rules and regulation terms and condition just to execuse and hurt investors.

kindly respond with genuine proof and reasons behind this tricky cancellation of profit in the client account' we will be taking a recovery firm's representatives here on this debate if the issue remains unresoved due to your lack of interest and evidences M/s Juno Markets

Back