GUILTY Case# 2017-111 | tbpine vs sparkmarkets.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that SparkMarkets.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 74 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi, no word from spark markets . Not an email or phone call. I'm attempted to open an account at spark markets to see if there is someone there and if they are operating.

You should try getting in touch with winchargeback.com. Someone gave me this website for my case but they couldn't help with my claim as it was too small an amount(my case https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/colmex-confiscated-all-profits.52646/).

Winchargeback said they deal with a minimum of 20000 GBP. Give them a try they might help you out, it looks like you have a pretty substantial amount of money on the line.

Thank you for you suggestion chitak. After what I've been through, i will only deal with government agencies. You can't go around creating financial products such as derivatives without a license and that's the point in question here. I'm a bit busy with my financial problems that i haven't been able to go through the proper channels but i will post anything info regarding my chase.

Original FPA Traders Court Submission by tbpine:
While the thing is clearly a scam, what intrigues me is that people still do not seem to see the scam coming. It is perfectly clear. If they ask for more money to trade on your behalf, run like hell. Cut your loss and get out.
Far too many people are too gullible and get sucked in so easily.

While the thing is clearly a scam, what intrigues me is that people still do not seem to see the scam coming. It is perfectly clear. If they ask for more money to trade on your behalf, run like hell. Cut your loss and get out.
Far too many people are too gullible and get sucked in so easily.
100% agreed. I didn't have the room to write the full story but this guy would always come with opportunities and reasoning for example he would use the head and shoulders pattern on the weekly chart to sell a trade. It wasn't like he came to me and said let me trade on your behalf and I'll make this profit. That what made it so hard. Anyway, in the end I should of checked for regulations.

So very obviously GUILTY. Very few of these scammers are registered with a regulator at all. Even the ones who are pay little or no attention to the rules, and the regulators themselves do little to nothing to actually regulate. As you are well aware, you have been scammed big time and can give up any hope of getting your money back from these bandits. If you funded your account using credit or debit cards and are still inside their time limit to claim a chargeback you could be successful by claiming goods or services not received as you were denied access to your account and they traded without your consent. However, I fear time restraints may be against you. Their rules and regulations are probably not binding as they are unreasonable, but you will have to go to court to claim that. Winchargeback may be able to help but before you commit a penny or sign anything, make sure you fully understand how they are going to achieve the recovery, or you may loose even more money. The Australian banks are in many ways complicit in these scams as they are aware they exist but do not prevent or caution customers from falling victim to the fraud. I wish you good luck with you efforts to get at least some recovery.

Back