RESOLVED Case# 2017-113 | chitak vs colmexpro.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that ColmexPro.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 98 98.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As soon as they mentioned CySEC in their email reply to you I smelled a rat. Most of the scamming brokers fleecing naive investors around the world operate with a CySEC licence and are not real brokers. If this was a genuine company they would have represented themselves here and defended their action. Their claim of identical transactions detected is probably a stock excuse not to payout profits. In all honesty if they pay you back all your invested funds you are a winner. Take the money and run away from these dodgy Cyprus regulated bandits. Guilty.

one thing I know.......when ....Cypros.....and Cysec.....are....involved........I run away..........
They know that you cannot provide a countrary prove......they are scam....
if they give you the chance to to get back your money (I dont belive they would) get them and run away...
GUILTY !!!!

one thing I know.......when ....Cypros.....and Cysec.....are....involved........I run away..........
They know that you cannot provide a countrary prove......they are scam....
if they give you the chance to to get back your money (I dont belive they would) get them and run away...
GUILTY !!!!
I did get back my deposit as I mentioned in the post, they refunded it to my Skrill account. So the dispute is only about the profits at this point. But whether it's profits or my deposit doesn't matter... as soon as I make the profit that's my money.

Colmexpro.com is obviously making up excuses to keep Chitak's profits. It is even a miracle they returned your initial deposit. There are transparent ways to verify if Chitak was using a vpn or not and they're obviously not interested in genuinely verifying that.
They are definitely guilty!

Back