GUILTY Case# 2017-114 | thegyptianist vs teramusu.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Teramusu.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 95 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just my opinion, 7k is a good offer, better than getting 0 and getting them labeleld as scam, they are guilty but it's business afterall very shady business but business, so take what you can get and learn a lesson. Just my 2 cents...

Just my opinion, 7k is a good offer, better than getting 0 and getting them labeleld as scam, they are guilty but it's business afterall very shady business but business, so take what you can get and learn a lesson. Just my 2 cents...
They want me to decline the scam complaint first so I won’t if they give me back first my money then I might consider declining the scam complaint but not before that and thats what I said and by the way the same guy frim finance called me last week and offered me 5000 and I said no then he called this week and offered 7000 if I decline the complaint but they are liars and I don’t trust them and its my bad luck that I Got into this business in the first place I traded with them 400.000 trading volume Imagine that for a second so after this whole amount and my account reached 63000 and the lying account manager said to me he wouldn’t allow me to withdraw and then said he would make me lose my money and he made a lot of money Im sure from this trade and now all im asking for is my original deposit amount I didn’t ask for any profit or anything else all I want is my money back thats it if they decide to give me back 7000 I won’t mind it but I won’t decline any scam complaint that I made at my bank unless I see those 7000 in my bank account first thats what i said to them in email but they didn’t reply also they seem too eager to come here and try to solve te problem. So the net result is this if they want me to decline the scam complaint they must first put back 7000 dollars in my bank account. That’s my final decision

I trusted them and They lied to me and disappointed me they didn’t tell me about any trading volume and then they come and say that I must complete this trading volume which I didn’t want and I didn’t agree on I have other friends who were willing to join me and start trading but they told me to try first to withdraw some money and I said I will they will let me withdraw and when they found out that they didn’t let me withdraw and the scamming account manager tom bailey had lied to me they said to me it’s a scam but I said no and I kept trusting this account manager until he said to me that he would lose my money and never call me again now why would he say that to me what wrong have I done to deserve this other that trusting some scammers who lied to me manipulated my tardes and made me lose all I want is my money back give back my money that’s it if they give back my money I will decline the scam complaint at my bank and I will decline the case i made here at FPA and I will consider this part of my life never happened .

Now you need to stay calm and just wait. This should end in your favor by the bank, so don't worry.

Please voting started need your help

It seems the binary companies are now moving to crypto currencies ... Same tactics ... same threats, same everything ... these guys should be in jail.

take only solid jurisdicts like Great Britain, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Australia, Canada.
Also there is no guarantee but higher chances to get the money back.
All Eastern Bloc countries, Vanuatu, Belize and similar can be easily forgotten!

take only solid jurisdicts like Great Britain, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Australia, Canada.
Also there is no guarantee but higher chances to get the money back.
All Eastern Bloc countries, Vanuatu, Belize and similar can be easily forgotten!
That’s what happened I didn’t know

Back