GUILTY Case# 2017-114 | thegyptianist vs teramusu.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Teramusu.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 95 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This case is displaying all the classic indicators of a scam operation. No genuine company would try and bribe you to remove negative statements by rewarding you with your own money back. The fact that they say they are willing to return 7000 if you comply with their request to remove your scam claim against them, is no guarantee they will actually send the money. They will say they HAVE sent it but will not provide proof and no money will arrive in your bank. If their request to remove the scam claim in return for 7000 was made by email, I would send a copy of that email to your bank dealing with the chargeback claim. These bandits are obviously operating a scam and therefore get a GUILTY from me!!

This case is displaying all the classic indicators of a scam operation. No genuine company would try and bribe you to remove negative statements by rewarding you with your own money back. The fact that they say they are willing to return 7000 if you comply with their request to remove your scam claim against them, is no guarantee they will actually send the money. They will say they HAVE sent it but will not provide proof and no money will arrive in your bank. If their request to remove the scam claim in return for 7000 was made by email, I would send a copy of that email to your bank dealing with the chargeback claim. These bandits are obviously operating a scam and therefore get a GUILTY from me!!

Tell meWhat should I do

Lithuania, Vanatau, Bulgary......how can you trust this kind of broker who operate and are ceryfied in these countries. They promises to you a profit of 1000 % in 2 month....that's crazy....
GUILTY !!!!

Copy the emails that they wrote, and send them to the bank as a proof of fraud, like Tryingtrader said

there are scammers no doubt and they are playing all dramas and games with you after taking your money.They should be punished legally.They are Guilty.

Lithuania, Vanatau, Bulgary......how can you trust this kind of broker who operate and are ceryfied in these countries. They promises to you a profit of 1000 % in 2 month....that's crazy....
GUILTY !!!!
Unfortunately I was the kind of person who trust people i was inexperienced and I didn’t ask someone professional that’s how I got myself into this

Go at your bank and issue a chargeback. Show how the entire story went. If everything goes well, you should be able to get your initial investment

Back